|County||Clark County, OH|
|Title IV Eligible||Participat|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate Colleges--Liberal Arts|
|Institution Level||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit|
|Instructional Staff Total|
(research/public service staff included)
|161 staff||115 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,894 students||1,633 students|
|# Full-Time Students||1,784 students||1,434 students|
|# Part-Time Students||110 students||137 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||1,881 students||1,507 students|
|# Graduate Students||13 students||129 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||1%||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees|
|Out-State Tuition Fees|
|SAT Reading (25-75%)||500-620||450-570|
|SAT Math (25-75%)||500-620||460-573|
|ACT English (25-75%)||22-29||19-25|
|ACT Math (25-75%)||22-28||18-25|
|ACT Composite (25-75%)||23-28||20-25|
- Wittenberg University is a nationally recognized college for the liberal arts and sciences affiliatedwith the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America. Wittenberg is distinguished by its strong interdisciplinary programs such asEast Asian Studies and Russian Area Studies. Although Wittenberg’s traditional strengths have been in the liberal arts,recently the sciences, management and education have also developed into popular majors for students. Eight thrivingpre-professional programs contribute to the educational experience of Wittenberg students, 70 percent of whom eventuallypursue graduate studies.
- Wittenberg has more than 50 majors and special programs from which students may choose to focus theirstudies. We encourage students to be independent thinkers and self-motivated learners. With all of these choices, undecidedstudents can take the time to discover their particular intellectual interests and career goals. The many offerings alsoallow our students to create an interdisciplinary major, designed to fit their academic interests. Our students are alsoprovided with exceptional preparation for law school, medical school, or other post-graduate programs.
- Wittenberg encourages off-campus opportunities that complement the classroom experience: pursuing aninternship, studying abroad, and getting involved in the community through volunteer programs and community servicerequirements.
- Wittenberg offers more than just exceptional academic opportunities. More than 125 campusorganizations offer opportunities not only to have fun, but gain management and leadership experience while at Wittenberg.Among these organizations are 15 national fraternities and sororities, the Outdoor Club, WUSO radio station, Residence Life,Campus Ministries, Student Senate, Pre-Health Club and many more.
- Wittenberg’s stunning 100-acre rolling, wooded terrain is situated in the heart of Springfield, Ohio,25 miles northeast of Dayton and 40 miles west of Columbus. An impressive blend of traditional European classicism andcontemporary architecture is abundant amongst the 26 buildings throughout campus.
Wittenberg University Tour ???? | Springfield, OH
3 months ago
Wittenberg University Department of Education
6 months ago