Central State University
|County||Greene County, OH|
|Title IV Eligible||Participat|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate Colleges--General|
|Institution Level||Four or more years|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|137 staff||115 staff|
|Total Enrollment||2,152 students||1,633 students|
|# Full-Time Students||1,878 students||1,434 students|
|# Part-Time Students||274 students||137 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||2,116 students||1,507 students|
|# Graduate Students||36 students||129 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
|SAT Reading (25-75%)||350-440||450-570|
|SAT Math (25-75%)||340-450||460-573|
|ACT English (25-75%)||12-17||19-25|
|ACT Math (25-75%)||15-17||18-25|
|ACT Composite (25-75%)||14-18||20-25|
- Central State University academically prepare students with diverse backgrounds and educational needs for leadership and service in an increasingly complex and rapidly changing world. An open access institution, Central State University fosters academic excellence, providing a strong liberal arts foundation with majors in selected fields.
- The University's goal of "Excellence in the New Millennium" includes becoming a national resource center, through its Institute for Urban Education, for the training of urban teachers and the exchange of scholarship on urban education problems and opportunities. The Colleges of Education, Arts & Sciences, and Business & Industry, which includes Manufacturing Engineering and Water Resources Management, form the core of the University's academic offerings.
- Academics are the heart of Central State. We are committed to producing graduates that are well qualified to move into their chosen profession or go on to graduate school. Central State has a strong heritage and rich legacy of academic excellence. Let us prove it to you by joining us.
- Central State is located in Wilberforce, Ohio, four miles northeast of Xenia and 18 miles east of Dayton. The campus is midway between Cincinnati and Columbus on U.S. 42, about 55 miles from each city. Air and bus transportation is available to Dayton, and local bus lines service travelers to Xenia and Wilberforce.
- CSU is accredited by Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology, Inc.,National Association of Schools of Music,North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, Ohio Department of Education.
Central State University Marching Band - Neck - 2015
5 months ago
Central State University Now I'm Mad
6 months ago