|County||Greene County, OH|
|Title IV Eligible||Yes|
|Institution Level||4 or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|349 staff||115 staff|
|Total Enrollment||3,620 students||1,633 students|
|# Full-Time Students||3,189 students||1,434 students|
|# Part-Time Students||431 students||137 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||3,028 students||1,507 students|
|# Graduate Students||161 students||129 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||3%||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
|Tuition Notes||2015-16 costs|
|SAT Reading (25-75%)||540-650||450-570|
|SAT Math (25-75%)||540-650||460-573|
|SAT Writing (25-75%)||510-630||440-570|
|ACT English (25-75%)||24-30||19-25|
|ACT Math (25-75%)||23-28||18-25|
|ACT Composite (25-75%)||23-29||20-25|
- The University's purpose is to undergird students in the fundamentals of the Christian faith and prepare them for professional success and effective ministry. Students learn to evaluate knowledge in the light of scriptural truth, grow in Christian character, develop sound critical and analytical reasoning, practice the skills of communication, and appreciate and participate in wholesome avocational and cultural activities.
- Cedarville University offers a well-rounded, challenging education with 111 majors, 220 full-time faculty, and 92 adjunct professors. The average class size is about 20 students, with a 13:1 student/faculty ratio.
- Cedarville, Ohioâ€”The editors of "U.S.News & World Report" have ranked Cedarville University in the top tier of Midwest region comprehensive colleges.
- The University holds membership in the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, www.ncahlc.org. Cedarville University is professionally accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), for the Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree; the Engineering Accreditation Commission of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (EAC/ABET), for the Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering degree and the Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering degree; the Council of Social Work Education (CSWE), for the Bachelor of Science in Social Work program; the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), which applies to all business degree programs; the National Association of Schools of Music (NASM), which applies to all music degree programs; and the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), for the Athletic Training program.
THE CIRCLE OF LIFE - Cedarville University
10 months ago
Cedarville University Commencement 2013
1 year ago
Related School News:
- Cedarville University defeats Salem International, 103-72 - Xenia Gazette
posted on February 20, 2015 at 11:26:43 pm
CEDARVILLE â€” Jason Cuffee scored a game-high 24 points and Yellow Jackets teammate Marcus Reineke finished with 22 to lead the Cedarville University men's basketba ...
- Including creationism in public school curriculum part of well-rounded education: Ched Spellman, Cedarville University
posted on January 25, 2015 at 05:01:00 pm
Ched Spellman, professor of biblical and theological studies at ...
- Cedarville University students delve into drone research
posted on October 16, 2014 at 05:24:00 pm
Students from Cedarville University are partnering with a Pennsylvania company on unmanned aerial systems research. As part of their senior projects, geology and geoscience students are working with Wellsboro, Pa.-based Remote Intelligence LLC. The efforts ...