|County||Greene County, OH|
|Title IV Eligible||Participat|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate Colleges--General|
|Institution Level||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|246 staff||115 staff|
|Total Enrollment||3,378 students||1,633 students|
|# Full-Time Students||3,122 students||1,434 students|
|# Part-Time Students||256 students||137 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||3,219 students||1,507 students|
|# Graduate Students||159 students||129 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
|Tuition Notes||2008-09 costs|
|SAT Reading (25-75%)||550-650||450-570|
|SAT Math (25-75%)||530-650||460-573|
|SAT Writing (25-75%)||520-640||440-570|
|ACT English (25-75%)||24-31||19-25|
|ACT Math (25-75%)||23-28||18-25|
|ACT Composite (25-75%)||23-29||20-25|
- The University's purpose is to undergird students in the fundamentals of the Christian faith and prepare them for professional success and effective ministry. Students learn to evaluate knowledge in the light of scriptural truth, grow in Christian character, develop sound critical and analytical reasoning, practice the skills of communication, and appreciate and participate in wholesome avocational and cultural activities.
- Cedarville University offers a well-rounded, challenging education with 111 majors, 208 full-time faculty, and 70 adjunct professors. The average class size is about 20 students, with a 14:1 student/faculty ratio.
- Cedarville, Ohio—The editors of "U.S.News & World Report" have ranked Cedarville University in the top tier of Midwest region comprehensive colleges for the fifth consecutive year.
- The University holds membership in the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, www.ncahlc.org. Cedarville University is professionally accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), for the Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree; the Engineering Accreditation Commission of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (EAC/ABET), for the Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering degree and the Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering degree; the Council of Social Work Education (CSWE), for the Bachelor of Science in Social Work program; the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), which applies to all business degree programs; the National Association of Schools of Music (NASM), which applies to all music degree programs; and the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), for the Athletic Training program.
Related School Videos:
THE CIRCLE OF LIFE - Cedarville University
1 month ago
Related School News:
- Cedarville University Razing Collins Hall - WRGT TV Fox 45
posted on June 17, 2014 at 02:36:01 pm
WKEF-TV ABC 22 News :: News - Top Stories - Cedarville University Razing. Tuesday, June 17 2014, 10:20 AM EDT. . GREENE COUNTY -- Cedarville University is razing Collins H ...
- Cedarville University beset by conflicts - Toledo Blade
posted on June 14, 2014 at 04:04:40 am
CEDARVILLE, Ohio â€” An independent Baptist university in this western Ohio town ended the academic year facing criticism for confiscating an alternative ...
- Cedarville University deploys Meru MEG Wi-Fi network - Telecompaper (subscription)
posted on June 10, 2014 at 08:41:31 pm
Wi-Fi networking company, Meru Networks has announced that Cedarville University has deployed an 802.11ac Meru Education-Grade (MEG) Wi-Fi service to support thousands of simultaneous connections in relatively small spaces such as resid ...