|County||Greene County, OH|
|Title IV Eligible||Participat|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate Colleges--General|
|Institution Level||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|246 staff||115 staff|
|Total Enrollment||3,378 students||1,633 students|
|# Full-Time Students||3,122 students||1,434 students|
|# Part-Time Students||256 students||137 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||3,219 students||1,507 students|
|# Graduate Students||159 students||129 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
|Tuition Notes||2008-09 costs|
|SAT Reading (25-75%)||550-650||450-570|
|SAT Math (25-75%)||530-650||460-573|
|SAT Writing (25-75%)||520-640||440-570|
|ACT English (25-75%)||24-31||19-25|
|ACT Math (25-75%)||23-28||18-25|
|ACT Composite (25-75%)||23-29||20-25|
- The University's purpose is to undergird students in the fundamentals of the Christian faith and prepare them for professional success and effective ministry. Students learn to evaluate knowledge in the light of scriptural truth, grow in Christian character, develop sound critical and analytical reasoning, practice the skills of communication, and appreciate and participate in wholesome avocational and cultural activities.
- Cedarville University offers a well-rounded, challenging education with 111 majors, 208 full-time faculty, and 70 adjunct professors. The average class size is about 20 students, with a 14:1 student/faculty ratio.
- Cedarville, Ohio—The editors of "U.S.News & World Report" have ranked Cedarville University in the top tier of Midwest region comprehensive colleges for the fifth consecutive year.
- The University holds membership in the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, www.ncahlc.org. Cedarville University is professionally accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), for the Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree; the Engineering Accreditation Commission of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (EAC/ABET), for the Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering degree and the Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering degree; the Council of Social Work Education (CSWE), for the Bachelor of Science in Social Work program; the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), which applies to all business degree programs; the National Association of Schools of Music (NASM), which applies to all music degree programs; and the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), for the Athletic Training program.
Related School Videos:
Cedarville University Freshman Class Chapel
5 months ago
Related School News:
- Cedarville University Yellow Jackets Athletics - Yellow Jackets Sports Information
posted on September 17, 2014 at 01:09:22 am
[45:00] For CED: #1 Harris, Hanna, #3 Ziegler, Jacoby, #4 Gregory, Carly, #6 Rogers, Sara, #7 Rowlands, Kaleigh, #9 Ruhlman, Melissa, #10 Wolff, Kristie, #14 Hurle ...
- Former foster child receives new scholarship to Cedarville University - Columbus Dispatch
posted on August 21, 2014 at 02:34:49 pm
Little did she know that he was university President Thomas White. Little did he know that Jones was the perfect candidate for the new Foster Home Scholarship, his brainchild. By December, ...
- Cedarville University theft suspect back in Greene County - WDTN
posted on August 20, 2014 at 06:39:52 pm
... The West Liberty man accused of stealing money from Cedarville University is back in Greene County. Andrew Davis, 30, was arrested in Indiana last week. ...