|County||Greene County, OH|
|Title IV Eligible||Yes|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate (Liberal Arts) Colleges I|
|Institution Level||4 or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit|
|Full-Time Undergraduate||2,878 students|
|Part-Time Undergraduate||128 students|
|Part-Time Graduate||24 students|
|Total Enrollment||3,030 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||2,524 students|
|Tuition Notes||2008-09 Costs|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||91%|
|% Students Receiving Federal Grants||42%|
|Avg. Amount Of Federal Grants Received||$2,931|
|% Students Receiving State/Local Grants||40%|
|Avg. Amount Of State/Local Grants Received||$1,291|
|% Students Receiving Institutional Grants||83%|
|Avg. Amount Of Institutional Grants Received||$3,925|
|% Students Receiving Loans||59%|
|Avg. Amount Of Loan Received||$4,058|
- The University's purpose is to undergird students in the fundamentals of the Christian faith and prepare them for professional success and effective ministry. Students learn to evaluate knowledge in the light of scriptural truth, grow in Christian character, develop sound critical and analytical reasoning, practice the skills of communication, and appreciate and participate in wholesome avocational and cultural activities.
- Cedarville University offers a well-rounded, challenging education with 111 majors, 208 full-time faculty, and 70 adjunct professors. The average class size is about 20 students, with a 14:1 student/faculty ratio.
- Cedarville, Ohio—The editors of "U.S.News & World Report" have ranked Cedarville University in the top tier of Midwest region comprehensive colleges for the fifth consecutive year.
- The University holds membership in the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, www.ncahlc.org. Cedarville University is professionally accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), for the Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree; the Engineering Accreditation Commission of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (EAC/ABET), for the Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering degree and the Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering degree; the Council of Social Work Education (CSWE), for the Bachelor of Science in Social Work program; the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), which applies to all business degree programs; the National Association of Schools of Music (NASM), which applies to all music degree programs; and the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), for the Athletic Training program.
Related School Videos:
Cedarville University Dorm Tour 2011-2012
8 months ago
2012 Twirp Week Cedarville University
10 months ago
Cedarville University Campus
1 year ago.
Related School News:
- Eric Hoober - Yellow Jackets Sports Information
posted on December 21, 2012 at 09:00:43 pm
Eric HooberYellow Jackets Sports Information... (Delaware) Clash that was the 2008 state champ and a 2009 state finalist.....National Honor Society ...
- College roundup: Cedarville University names Hall of Fame class - Xenia Gazette
posted on December 20, 2012 at 05:57:11 am
College roundup: Cedarville University names Hall of Fame classXenia GazetteCEDARVILLE ? The newest inductees to the Cedarville University Athletic Hall of Fame in ...
- Cedarville announces 2013 Hall of Fame class - Yellow Jackets Sports Information
posted on December 19, 2012 at 08:42:53 pm
Cedarville announces 2013 Hall of Fame classYellow Jackets Sports InformationCEDARVILLE, Ohio - The newest inductees to the Cedarville University Athletic Hall of Fame in 2013 ...