|County||Greene County, OH|
|Title IV Eligible||Yes|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate (Liberal Arts) Colleges I|
|Institution Level||4 or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit|
|Total Enrollment||456 students||1,633 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||421||571|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||84%||96%|
- Antioch College is an academic laboratory that combines and re-combines learning in surprising and powerful ways. Antioch College is an experienced practitioner in learning across disciplines. Interdisciplinary learning is a bedrock assumption. Classroom, Co-Op, community, off-campusóboth domestic and overseas, and service learning all connect to each other and multiply a studentís learning experience.
- Antioch College is a community dedicated to the search for truth, the development of individual potential, and the pursuit of social justice. In order to fulfill our objectives, freedom must be matched by responsibility. Antioch is truly a beautiful place to live and to learn.
- Antioch College is an experienced practitioner in learning across disciplines. Interdisciplinary learning is a bedrock assumption. Classroom, Co-Op, community, off-campusóboth domestic and overseas, and service learning all connect to each other and multiply a studentís learning experience.
- Antioch College, as an entity of Antioch University, is accredited by the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education of the NorthCentral Association of Colleges and Schools and is licensed by the State of Ohio. Any current or prospective student who wishes to review these accreditation documents should contact the President's Office.
Related School Videos:
Antioch College to run on green energy
16 days ago
Liberal Arts Institution - Antioch College
2 months ago
antioch college days 8
3 months ago
Related School News:
- A new face to tell the Antioch College story - Yellow Springs News
posted on February 13, 2014 at 10:06:38 am
When a Dayton Daily News videographer focused his camera last week on Todd Sanders, an Antioch College student, Sanders spoke eloquently about a coll ...
- EnviroFlight, Antioch College seek partnership - Yellow Springs News
posted on February 7, 2014 at 10:19:53 pm
Antioch College and the local sustainable animal feed business EnviroFlight are poised to collaborate in a way that leaders believe will benefit both enti ...
- MLK Day event at Antioch College‚ÄĒ Panel looks at racism, inequality - Yellow Springs News
posted on January 30, 2014 at 10:17:07 am
Columbus resident Kwensi Kambon urged attendees at a Martin Luther King Jr. Day panel session this week at Antioch College to ‚Äúdeputize themselves‚ÄĚ and fight against racial inequalit ...