|County||Greene County, OH|
|Title IV Eligible||Yes|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate (Liberal Arts) Colleges I|
|Institution Level||4 or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit|
|Total Enrollment||456 students||1,633 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||421||571|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||84%||96%|
- Antioch College is an academic laboratory that combines and re-combines learning in surprising and powerful ways. Antioch College is an experienced practitioner in learning across disciplines. Interdisciplinary learning is a bedrock assumption. Classroom, Co-Op, community, off-campus—both domestic and overseas, and service learning all connect to each other and multiply a student’s learning experience.
- Antioch College is a community dedicated to the search for truth, the development of individual potential, and the pursuit of social justice. In order to fulfill our objectives, freedom must be matched by responsibility. Antioch is truly a beautiful place to live and to learn.
- Antioch College is an experienced practitioner in learning across disciplines. Interdisciplinary learning is a bedrock assumption. Classroom, Co-Op, community, off-campus—both domestic and overseas, and service learning all connect to each other and multiply a student’s learning experience.
- Antioch College, as an entity of Antioch University, is accredited by the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education of the NorthCentral Association of Colleges and Schools and is licensed by the State of Ohio. Any current or prospective student who wishes to review these accreditation documents should contact the President's Office.
Related School Videos:
Antioch College Spring '14 Co-op Swap
4 months ago
Antioch College to run on green energy
6 months ago
Related School News:
- Congressman John Lewis to be Antioch College 2015 Commencement speaker - Fairborn Daily Herald
posted on October 4, 2014 at 03:59:45 pm
YELLOW SPRINGS â€” President Mark Roosevelt and the Antioch College Board of Trustees announced Congressman John Lewis as the commencement speaker for the College ...
- Antioch College Community Responds to Beavercreek Shooting - WYSO
posted on September 18, 2014 at 08:12:58 pm
Joshua Lucca '16, Noella Nishimwe '16, and Zachary Sullivan '16 attend a rally to demand that Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine release the surveillance fo ...
- Antioch College breaks ground on solar farm - Xenia Gazette
posted on September 12, 2014 at 03:01:35 am
The solar farmâ€”a collaboration between Antioch College, Solar Power and Light (SP&L), and SolarCity, the nation's largest solar service provi ...