|County||Erie County, NY|
|Title IV Eligible||Participat|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate Colleges--General|
|Institution Level||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit|
|Instructional Staff Total|
(research/public service staff included)
|164 staff||115 staff|
|Total Enrollment||2,634 students||1,633 students|
|# Full-Time Students||2,342 students||1,434 students|
|# Part-Time Students||292 students||137 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||1,844 students||1,507 students|
|# Graduate Students||790 students||129 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||1%||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees|
|Out-State Tuition Fees|
|SAT Reading (25-75%)||390-480||450-570|
|SAT Math (25-75%)||380-500||460-573|
|ACT English (25-75%)||14-21||19-25|
|ACT Math (25-75%)||16-23||18-25|
|ACT Composite (25-75%)||16-21||20-25|
- Medaille is a small urban college that provides a high-quality education for a diverse student body. Medaille College is a dynamic, private, four-year college committed to serving the higher education needs of Western and Central New York, and Southern Ontario. The Institution is known for its flexible delivery systems, offering master’s, bachelor’s, and associate degrees through day, evening, and weekend programs.
- Our academic departments encourage students to take what they learn in the classroom out into the world. Internships, field projects, and summer experiences bring Medaille's tradition of learning to the Western New York community and beyond.
- The College prides itself on a strong, dedicated faculty. Within the past year, faculty members have been awarded major research grants through such organizations as the National Science Foundation and National Institutes of Health. Medaille has been dedicated to bringing experienced faculty and staff on board for fast-growing degree programs and student support services.
- Medaille College's main campus is located in Buffalo, New York, on an attractive, tree-lined urban campus at the intersection of Route 198 (Scajaquada Expressway) and Parkside Avenue. The Campus is within the Olmsted Crescent, a historic area of parkways and landscape designed by Frederick Law Olmsted.
- Medaille College is chartered by the Board of Regents of The University of the State of New York. It is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
Medaille College creates new esports major
1 month ago
Vlog 1: The Walden Galleria & Medaille College
7 months ago