|County||Erie County, NY|
|Title IV Eligible||Yes|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges|
|Institution Level||4 or more years|
|Instructional Staff Total|
(research/public service staff included)
|169 staff||115 staff|
|Total Enrollment||2,878 students||1,633 students|
|# Full-Time Students||1,720 students||1,434 students|
|# Part-Time Students||436 students||137 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||2,156 students||1,507 students|
|# Graduate Students||715 students||129 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees|
|Out-State Tuition Fees|
- Daemen College is a private, nonsectarian, co-educational, career-oriented liberal arts college in Amherst, New York. Its attractive suburban location offers convenient access to the cultural amenities of metropolitan Buffalo and the scenic outdoor recreation areas of Western New York, the Niagara Frontier, and the Great Lakes. In addition, the College is near Canada, with cosmopolitan Toronto in easy driving distance.
- At the heart of Daemen's integrated learning experience is the relationship that can develop between the college's faculty and its students. Daemen prides itself on maintaining a student-centered atmosphere and a close professional and collaborative association among all members of the college community.
- The College's academic bankruptcy policy is intended to allow students who are pursuing a new academic program and who are currently maintaining good academic standing to repair their cumulative quality point average (QPA) by "bankrupting" certain course work taken while pursuing their former academic program. The record of course work taken and grades earned still appear on the student's official transcript; however, both credits and quality point values are removed from the record of credits earned and the cumulative quality point average, respectively.
- Daemen College is authorized by the Board of Regents of the State of New York to award degrees and certificates for programs registered with the New York State Board of Regents.
- Daemen College is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools (MSACHE).
Daemen College's Graphic Transformation
0 months ago
SINALIFE x Daemen College VLOG
1 year ago
Daemen College Triathlon
9 months ago