|County||Warren County, IL|
|Title IV Eligible||Participat|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate Colleges--Liberal Arts|
|Institution Level||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|102 staff||115 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,247 students||1,633 students|
|# Full-Time Students||1,234 students||1,434 students|
|# Part-Time Students||13 students||137 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
|ACT English (25-75%)||18-23||19-25|
|ACT Math (25-75%)||18-24||18-25|
|ACT Composite (25-75%)||18-22||20-25|
- Monmouth College is a nationally-ranked liberal arts college affiliated with the Presbyterian Church (USA). Located in western Illinois, midway between Chicago and St. Louis, Monmouth has an enrollment of 1,340 students, most of whom live on campus in ten attractive residence halls and a modern apartment complex.
- Monmouth College offers many degree programs, topical majors, pre-professional areas of study, enriched learning opportunities for academically talented students and opportunities for study across the United States and abroad. Areas of study includes Accounting, Art, Biochemistry, Biology, Biopsychology, Business Administration, Chemistry, Classics, Communication & Theater Arts, Computer Science, Economics, Education, English, Environmental Science, French, Greek, History, International Business, International Studies, Introduction to Liberal Arts, Latin, Management Information Systems and Math.
- Pre-Professional Programs are offered in Architecture, Computer Science, Dentistry, Engineering, Law, Library Science, Medical Technology, Medicine, Ministry and Christian Education, Nursing, Occupational and Physical Therapy, Reserve Officers Training Corps, Social Service, Teaching and Veterinary Medicine.
Related School Videos:
Monmouth College Thanks You
0 months ago
Monmouth College Commencement 2014
1 month ago
2014 Monmouth College Orientation Leaders
1 month ago
Related School News:
- Monmouth College golfers earn academic honor - Galesburg Register-Mail
posted on July 31, 2014 at 03:44:11 am
Monmouth awarded. academic honor. MONMOUTH â€“ The Monmouth College men's golf team was one of just 23 NCAA Division III teams to be awarded the Golf Coaches ...
- Monmouth College honorees include many from Galva area - Galva News
posted on July 26, 2014 at 12:56:39 am
Sarah R. Johnston of Victoria received the Carol Veith Sorenson Scholarship and the Monmouth College Fine Arts Scholarship. She was inducted into Alpha Lambda Delta, the ...
- Monmouth College holds annual honors convocation - Muscatine Journal
posted on July 23, 2014 at 05:01:46 am
MONMOUTH, Illinois â€” The following students have been recognized during the convocation for receiving scholarships, prizes, and department honors at Mon ...