Ohio Northern University
|County||Hardin County, OH|
|Title IV Eligible||Yes|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate (Liberal Arts) Colleges I|
|Institution Level||4 or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit|
|Full-Time Undergraduate||2,525 students|
|Part-Time Undergraduate||72 students|
|Part-Time Graduate||1 students|
|Total Enrollment||3,542 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||1,904 students|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||100%|
|% Students Receiving Federal Grants||19%|
|Avg. Amount Of Federal Grants Received||$4,707|
|% Students Receiving State/Local Grants||88%|
|Avg. Amount Of State/Local Grants Received||$1,456|
|% Students Receiving Institutional Grants||99%|
|Avg. Amount Of Institutional Grants Received||$14,097|
|% Students Receiving Loans||76%|
|Avg. Amount Of Loan Received||$9,270|
- Ohio Northernís purpose is to help develop students into self-reliant mature men and women open to dealing with the contemporary world, actively involved in their learning, capable of clear and logical thinking and sensitive to the higher values of beauty, truth and goodness.
- Ohio Northern University is a private, comprehensive, United Methodist affiliated, liberal arts university. ONU is known for its solid educational programs and excellent networking connections with employers. Its 3,500 students study for graduate and undergraduate degrees in five colleges: Arts and Sciences, Engineering, Business Administration, Pharmacy, and Law.
- The Office of Academic Affairs, in accordance with the mission of the University, strives to provide the leadership, support services and distribution of resources necessary to achieve maximum student learning.
- Ohio Northern University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Related School Videos:
Ohio Northern University Steel Bridge Building
8 months ago
The Inn at Ohio Northern University
1 year ago.
Related School News:
- 3rd District Court of Appeals to hear two cases in Ada - Ada Herald
posted on January 5, 2013 at 12:11:55 pm
3rd District Court of Appeals to hear two cases in AdaAda HeraldADA - The Ohio 3rd District Court of Appeals will hear oral arguments in two cases at Ohio ...
- Key Club Scholar - The Banner-Graphic
posted on January 5, 2013 at 05:15:08 am
Key Club ScholarThe Banner-GraphicNow in her first semester in pharmacy studies at Ohio Northern University in Ada, Ohio, Meyer was an ...
- Ohioans have some of highest student debt in nation
posted on May 13, 2012 at 04:51:00 am
ADA, Ohio — Kelsey Griffith graduates today from Ohio Northern University. To start paying off her $120,000 in student debt, she already is working ...