Ohio Northern University
|County||Hardin County, OH|
|Title IV Eligible||Participat|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate Colleges--General|
|Institution Level||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|253 staff||115 staff|
|Total Enrollment||3,557 students||1,633 students|
|# Full-Time Students||3,151 students||1,434 students|
|# Part-Time Students||406 students||137 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||2,629 students||1,507 students|
|# Graduate Students||928 students||129 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||1%||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
|SAT Reading (25-75%)||510-620||450-570|
|SAT Math (25-75%)||540-660||460-573|
|SAT Writing (25-75%)||505-630||440-570|
|ACT English (25-75%)||22-29||19-25|
|ACT Math (25-75%)||23-29||18-25|
|ACT Composite (25-75%)||23-28||20-25|
- Ohio Northern’s purpose is to help develop students into self-reliant mature men and women open to dealing with the contemporary world, actively involved in their learning, capable of clear and logical thinking and sensitive to the higher values of beauty, truth and goodness.
- Ohio Northern University is a private, comprehensive, United Methodist affiliated, liberal arts university. ONU is known for its solid educational programs and excellent networking connections with employers. Its 3,500 students study for graduate and undergraduate degrees in five colleges: Arts and Sciences, Engineering, Business Administration, Pharmacy, and Law.
- The Office of Academic Affairs, in accordance with the mission of the University, strives to provide the leadership, support services and distribution of resources necessary to achieve maximum student learning.
- Ohio Northern University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Ohio Northern University Chapel Service 10/23/2014
0 months ago
Ohio Northern University Commencement 2014
5 months ago
Related School News:
- Comment on Presentation by Professor Huhn Today At Ohio Northern University Pettit School of Law by Gandydancer
posted on April 24, 2012 at 12:41:00 am
"Legal Realism and Pragmatism" means that "original understanding" is unrealistic and un-pregmatic and we shouldn't bother ...
- Comment on Presentation by Professor Huhn Today At Ohio Northern University Pettit School of Law by larry d.
posted on April 12, 2012 at 07:25:00 am
I take it Sharpton and ...
- Presentation by Professor Huhn Today At Ohio Northern University Pettit School of Law
posted on April 11, 2012 at 09:41:00 am
Professor Huhn will present a program today at 4:00 at Ohio Northern University Pettit School of Law on Same Sex-Marriage and Reality-Based Legal Analysis. The program will summarize ...