Russell Sage College
|County||Rensselaer County, NY|
|Title IV Eligible||Yes|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges|
|Institution Level||4 or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit|
|Full-Time Undergraduate||759 students|
|Part-Time Undergraduate||79 students|
|Total Enrollment||838 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||517 students|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||98%|
|% Students Receiving Federal Grants||29%|
|Avg. Amount Of Federal Grants Received||$3,986|
|% Students Receiving State/Local Grants||60%|
|Avg. Amount Of State/Local Grants Received||$2,870|
|% Students Receiving Institutional Grants||96%|
|Avg. Amount Of Institutional Grants Received||$12,000|
|% Students Receiving Loans||83%|
|Avg. Amount Of Loan Received||$9,276|
- The Sage Colleges is an independent private institution of higher education comprised of three colleges: Russell Sage College, a comprehensive, undergraduate college for women in Troy, NY; Sage College of Albany, a co-educational undergraduate college of applied studies in Albany, NY; and Sage Graduate School, operating on both campuses and offering applied master’s and doctoral degrees. Through the Sage College of Albany’s Sage After Work program, working adults with college credits, or an associate degree can earn their bachelor’s while they work and balance family life.
- The motto of Russell Sage College, "To Be, To Know, To Do," also informs the educational purpose of The Sage Colleges, where the common effort is to translate learning into action and application, within a framework of the value that recognizes the obligation of educated persons to lead and serve their communities.
- Russell Sage College, a comprehensive four-year college for women offering bachelor’s degrees in the liberal arts and sciences as well as selected professional fields. Russell Sage bachelor’s degrees typically lead to further study and more than 50% of graduates each year pursue advanced degrees. This College is integrally connected to the Sage Graduate School through accelerated bachelor’s/master’s programs.
- At Sage, you can combine coursework from two campuses, and connect to your career with internships, service learning, co-ops, practicums, and student teaching opportunities. Our flexible degree completion and certificate programs give you the freedom to design your future.
- Our Troy campus is located on ten acres in a historic downtown area, and is surrounded by neighborhoods of stately Victorian brownstones. Within the region, Troy is rapidly becoming the focal point for the fine arts.
- The Sage Colleges is a member of the Associated New American Colleges, a national consortium; the regional Hudson-Mohawk Association of Colleges and Universities; and the Albany-based University Heights Association
Related School Videos:
Russell Sage College Campus Tour - Troy, NY
3 months ago
"The Medium", Russell Sage College
7 months ago
Russell Sage College Honors Convocation 2008
4 years ago
Related School News:
- Maureen Stapleton honored in Troy - Albany Times Union (blog)
posted on January 23, 2013 at 01:05:35 pm
Albany Times Union (blog)Maureen Stapleton honored in TroyAlbany Times Union (blog)1, a multimedia tribute hosted by NewsChannel 13's Benita Zahn will feature moments ...
- Upstate New York: Good Food Is A Small Town Value - Huffington Post
posted on January 21, 2013 at 12:28:58 pm
Upstate New York: Good Food Is A Small Town ValueHuffington PostThe local wait staff is often working their way through Russell Sage College in Troy and ...
- The Web TroyRecord.com - Troy Record
posted on January 19, 2013 at 08:01:28 am
The Web TroyRecord.comTroy Record24, 9:30 a.m.-3 p.m. Hudson Valley Community College Siek Campus Center-Exhibition Room, 80 Vandenburgh ...