Russell Sage College
Russell Sage College
|County||Rensselaer County, NY|
|Title IV Eligible||Yes|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges|
|Institution Level||4 or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit|
|Instructional Staff Total|
(research/public service staff included)
|145 staff||115 staff|
|Total Enrollment||838 students||1,633 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees|
|Out-State Tuition Fees|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||517||571|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||98%||96%|
- The Sage Colleges is an independent private institution of higher education comprised of three colleges: Russell Sage College, a comprehensive, undergraduate college for women in Troy, NY; Sage College of Albany, a co-educational undergraduate college of applied studies in Albany, NY; and Sage Graduate School, operating on both campuses and offering applied master’s and doctoral degrees. Through the Sage College of Albany’s Sage After Work program, working adults with college credits, or an associate degree can earn their bachelor’s while they work and balance family life.
- The motto of Russell Sage College, "To Be, To Know, To Do," also informs the educational purpose of The Sage Colleges, where the common effort is to translate learning into action and application, within a framework of the value that recognizes the obligation of educated persons to lead and serve their communities.
- Russell Sage College, a comprehensive four-year college for women offering bachelor’s degrees in the liberal arts and sciences as well as selected professional fields. Russell Sage bachelor’s degrees typically lead to further study and more than 50% of graduates each year pursue advanced degrees. This College is integrally connected to the Sage Graduate School through accelerated bachelor’s/master’s programs.
- At Sage, you can combine coursework from two campuses, and connect to your career with internships, service learning, co-ops, practicums, and student teaching opportunities. Our flexible degree completion and certificate programs give you the freedom to design your future.
- Our Troy campus is located on ten acres in a historic downtown area, and is surrounded by neighborhoods of stately Victorian brownstones. Within the region, Troy is rapidly becoming the focal point for the fine arts.
- The Sage Colleges is a member of the Associated New American Colleges, a national consortium; the regional Hudson-Mohawk Association of Colleges and Universities; and the Albany-based University Heights Association
RUSSELL SAGE COLLEGE AND THE CAPITAL REGION
1 year ago