|County||Albany County, NY|
|Title IV Eligible||Participat|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate Colleges--Liberal Arts|
|Institution Level||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|250 staff||115 staff|
|Total Enrollment||3,267 students||1,633 students|
|# Full-Time Students||3,096 students||1,434 students|
|# Part-Time Students||171 students||137 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||3,214 students||1,507 students|
|# Graduate Students||53 students||129 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||2%||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
|SAT Reading (25-75%)||530-630||450-570|
|SAT Math (25-75%)||510-610||460-573|
|SAT Writing (25-75%)||500-610||440-570|
|ACT English (25-75%)||22-27||19-25|
|ACT Math (25-75%)||23-28||18-25|
|ACT Composite (25-75%)||23-28||20-25|
- Siena’s 2,900 undergraduates enroll in one of three schools – Liberal Arts, Science, and Business – and may choose from a total of 29 degrees, 42 minors and certificate programs, and professional curricula in Secondary Education, Pre-Medical, and Pre-Law. Over 150 students study abroad in a given year.
- The College’s reputation as a student-centered community of scholars is primarily due to its accomplished and attentive faculty, who balance the demands of academic leadership, publishing, and research with the responsibility of providing undergraduates with a challenging, engaging, and inspiring education of the highest quality.
- Seventy-six percent of Siena students live on campus in one of seven residential living areas. Distinguished by its DORS (Diversity, Optimism, Respect, Service) philosophy, Siena’s residential life program is committed to fostering a safe, respectful and meaningful learning environment for students.
- Siena sponsors 18 Division I athletic programs. Student-athletes at Siena regularly graduate at a rate that beats the national average for both athletes and non-athletes. The College’s athletic department has ranked in the top 15 nationally in two of the last three Division I National Graduation Rate Reports.
- Values play an integral role in college life at Siena, where education is not simply a means by which to acquire goods and services, but a privilege that should be used as a way to do good and to serve others. The Franciscan Center for Service and Advocacy is the vehicle for volunteerism at Siena, providing students with the opportunity to serve with and among the poor, marginalized, and disenfranchised.
- The beautiful 164-acre Siena College campus is known throughout the community for its gold-domed building, Siena Hall, which has become both symbol and signature. Completely renovated and updated with electronically enhanced classrooms and a state-of-the-art financial technology center in 2004, Siena Hall is now a reminder of the College’s rich history as well as a wellspring for innovative teaching and learning.
Siena College Quezon City Advertisement 2014
4 months ago
Siena College 2014 Commencement Recap
7 months ago
One Billion Rising at Siena College
1 year ago