|County||Albany County, NY|
|Title IV Eligible||Participat|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate Colleges--Liberal Arts|
|Institution Level||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|250 staff||115 staff|
|Total Enrollment||3,267 students||1,633 students|
|# Full-Time Students||3,096 students||1,434 students|
|# Part-Time Students||171 students||137 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||3,214 students||1,507 students|
|# Graduate Students||53 students||129 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||2%||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
|SAT Reading (25-75%)||530-630||450-570|
|SAT Math (25-75%)||510-610||460-573|
|SAT Writing (25-75%)||500-610||440-570|
|ACT English (25-75%)||22-27||19-25|
|ACT Math (25-75%)||23-28||18-25|
|ACT Composite (25-75%)||23-28||20-25|
- Siena’s 2,900 undergraduates enroll in one of three schools – Liberal Arts, Science, and Business – and may choose from a total of 29 degrees, 42 minors and certificate programs, and professional curricula in Secondary Education, Pre-Medical, and Pre-Law. Over 150 students study abroad in a given year.
- The College’s reputation as a student-centered community of scholars is primarily due to its accomplished and attentive faculty, who balance the demands of academic leadership, publishing, and research with the responsibility of providing undergraduates with a challenging, engaging, and inspiring education of the highest quality.
- Seventy-six percent of Siena students live on campus in one of seven residential living areas. Distinguished by its DORS (Diversity, Optimism, Respect, Service) philosophy, Siena’s residential life program is committed to fostering a safe, respectful and meaningful learning environment for students.
- Siena sponsors 18 Division I athletic programs. Student-athletes at Siena regularly graduate at a rate that beats the national average for both athletes and non-athletes. The College’s athletic department has ranked in the top 15 nationally in two of the last three Division I National Graduation Rate Reports.
- Values play an integral role in college life at Siena, where education is not simply a means by which to acquire goods and services, but a privilege that should be used as a way to do good and to serve others. The Franciscan Center for Service and Advocacy is the vehicle for volunteerism at Siena, providing students with the opportunity to serve with and among the poor, marginalized, and disenfranchised.
- The beautiful 164-acre Siena College campus is known throughout the community for its gold-domed building, Siena Hall, which has become both symbol and signature. Completely renovated and updated with electronically enhanced classrooms and a state-of-the-art financial technology center in 2004, Siena Hall is now a reminder of the College’s rich history as well as a wellspring for innovative teaching and learning.
Related School Videos:
Siena College of Taytay Promotional Video
19 days ago
Siena College Men's Hockey Club
2 months ago
Siena College Serves at the Inn
2 months ago
Related School News:
- Siena College names Transfinder CEO entrepreneur of the year - Albany Business Review
posted on March 20, 2014 at 07:39:07 pm
Antonio Civitella, CEO of Schenectady bus routing software company Transfinder Corp. was named entrepreneur of the year by Siena College in Loudonville, NY. Sta ...
- Roanoke/Rutgers-Eagleton/Siena College Study: Simultaneous Polls â€“ Va, NJ, NY - Roanoke College News
posted on March 4, 2014 at 04:52:42 am
Majority in 3 states favorable on Hillary Clinton; Give Former Sec. of State 2016 lead over Christie, Paul & Ryan Voters in NJ, NY & Va in favor of same-sex marriage, national gun registry, Keystone Pipeline, minimum wage hike, and medical marijuana.Eagleton/Siena/Roanoke Poll: Clinton leads Christie by 10 points in New JerseyPolitic ...
- Siena College and C-SPAN Will Announce The Ranking of the First Ladies - PR Web (press release)
posted on February 11, 2014 at 01:49:23 pm
Siena College Research Institute and C-SPAN will release the fifth Expert Study of the First Ladies of the United States on Saturday, February 15th at 9:00 a.m. To request an emb ...