Keuka College is a diverse, student-centered, liberal arts based learning community for those with a range of educational goals, including undergraduate degrees, professional training, and advanced study. Our emphasis on experiential education provides a cornerstone for academic study, career preparation, and personal growth. Through an intellectually challenging and supportive living and learning environment, we seek to foster our students' academic and personal development, providing them with a foundation for a lifetime of learning, service, and leadership.
|County||Yates County, NY|
|Title IV Eligible||Participat|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate Colleges--General|
|Institution Level||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit|
|Instructional Staff Total|
(research/public service staff included)
|161 staff||115 staff|
|Total Enrollment||2,068 students||1,633 students|
|# Full-Time Students||1,717 students||1,434 students|
|# Part-Time Students||351 students||137 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||1,873 students||1,507 students|
|# Graduate Students||195 students||129 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||1%||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees|
|Out-State Tuition Fees|
- At Keuka College, we make a quality, private education affordable. For more than 110 years, we have been committed to providing students the opportunity to benefit from a Keuka education at a reasonable cost. College is an independent, four-year, residential, coeducational college that places a strong emphasis on career and pre-professional education.
- Keuka offers 34 bachelor’s degree programs, many with specialized concentrations; 20 minors; double majors; and self-designed majors. Keuka offers master’s degree programs in childhood education, occupational therapy, management, and criminal justice administration as well as pre-professional programs in dentistry, law, medicine, and veterinary medicine.
- At Keuka, our focus extends beyond providing our students with the best possible liberal arts based education. We also want to prepare students for a lifetime of learning. Our Field Period internship program allows students to explore the world around them as part of the curriculum.
- Keuka College is a small liberal arts college located on the picturesque shores of Keuka Lake, right in the heart of New York state's Finger Lakes region. Keuka was founded on the principle of experiential education.
- Keuka College is ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of the top comprehensive colleges in the north.
- Keuka is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools and is one of only 32 American colleges and universities approved by the Chinese government to offer degree programs in the Peoples Republic of China.
Related School Videos