|County||Steuben County, IN|
|Title IV Eligible||Participat|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate Colleges--General|
|Institution Level||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|85 staff||115 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,948 students||1,633 students|
|# Full-Time Students||1,503 students||1,434 students|
|# Part-Time Students||445 students||137 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||1,943 students||1,507 students|
|# Graduate Students||5 students||129 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||1%||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
|SAT Reading (25-75%)||460-550||450-570|
|SAT Math (25-75%)||500-620||460-573|
|ACT English (25-75%)||20-26||19-25|
|ACT Math (25-75%)||21-27||18-25|
|ACT Composite (25-75%)||20-23||20-25|
- Tri-State University is a private, non-denominational baccalaureate and master's degree-granting institution. TSU is known for its dedication to providing students with a work-ready education that emphasizes leadership development and practical skills. Students choose TSU for its commitment to quality, personalized education, and for the competitive scholarships and financial aid programs offered. The institution currently enrolls 1,450 students at its main campus and regional centers.
- The Franks School of Education provides an educational atmosphere in which every teacher candidate is inspired to become a competent, knowledgeable, caring educator who is firmly committed to nurturing the growth of young student learners. Teacher education is hands-on at TSU. One-on-one advising; accessible faculty; immediate, real-world application of classroom concepts; and a reputation for graduating exceptional
- TSU offers career-oriented degrees in over 40 academic programs through five schools: the Allen School of Engineering & Technology, the Ketner School of Business, the School of Arts & Sciences, the Franks School of Education, and the School of Professional Studies offers programs for working adults at centers throughout the region.
- Students at TSU know how to have fun (think Chicago Day Trip, the Mid-Winter Blowout, or a trip down one of the world's only refrigerated toboggan runs). They also have access to career-enhancing opportunities by taking on leadership roles in student government and campus organizations. Students test their skills in radio, drama, pep band, chorus, intramural sports, and more. Best of all, campus residence halls are located on the school's main campus, so getting to and from the gym, the dining hall, class, and campus activities is a breeze.
- TSU is located in Angola, Indiana, in scenic Steuben County, known as "The County of 101 Lakes." The attractive 400-acre residential campus offers students the opportunity to live close to classes, activities, athletics, and events. It even features Zollner Golf Course, a top ranked 18-hole course, available to students right on campus. Students also take advantage of NCAA athletics, newly renovated facilities, and ample opportunities to get involved with a variety of campus organizations.
- TSU is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association. Tri-State’s programs in chemical, civil, electrical, and mechanical engineering are accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET, www.abet.org). Tri-State's educational programs are accredited through the Indiana Professional Standards Board (IPSB, www.in.org) and the National Council for Acrreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE, www.ncate.org).
Related School Videos:
2014 Student Life at Trine University
1 month ago
2013 Trine University Thunder Football Highlights
3 months ago
Related School News:
- Glen Oaks Community College, Trine University partner to offer bachelors ... - Mlive Kalamazoo
posted on June 19, 2014 at 11:54:03 pm
CENTREVILLE, MI â€” Glen Oaks Community College and Trine University are partnering to offer Glen Oaks students a chance to earn a bachelor's or master's degree from Trine. The 2+2 Pathway program allows st ...
- Verhey signs with Trine University - Reporter-Times
posted on June 11, 2014 at 02:41:44 pm
Martinsville High School senior Cody Verhey had a personal connection when choosing where he would go to school. kAm'6C96J D2:5 96 4@?DF=E65 9:D ...
- Trine University denies Dugger charter school link - Vincennes Sun Commercial
posted on June 7, 2014 at 04:12:22 am
DUGGER â€” Contrary to some reports, Trine University is not working with Dugger Union Community Schools to authorize a charter school. The university, located ...