Private, non-profit | 1,001 students
Taylor University is a Christ-centered educational institution, and an evangelical, interdenominational covenant communitycommitted to advancing life-long learning and ministering the redemptive love of Jesus Christ to a world in need.
Taylor University-Ft Wayne
|County||Allen County, IN|
|Title IV Eligible||Yes|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate (Liberal Arts) Colleges II|
|Institution Level||4 or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit|
|Total Enrollment||1,001 students||1,633 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||349 students||1,507 students|
|# Graduate Students||35 students||129 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||254||571|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||94%||96%|
- Taylor University is a private, four-year Christian university with campuses in Upland and Fort Wayne,Indiana. The main campus in Upland traces its roots back to 1846. Its current student body of over 1875 is made up of mostlytraditional (18-22 years of age) students, coming from almost every state and over 30 foreign countries.
- Purposes of the University is to offer liberal arts, professional and life-long education based uponthe conviction that all truth has its source in God, and that being Biblically anchored, the Christian faith should permeateall learning leading to a consistent life of worship, servant leadership, stewardship, and world outreach.
- Taylor University Fort Wayne offers over 20 exciting majors, with options for both Bachelor of Artsand Bachelor of Science degrees. Each program is designed to equip students for their vocational calling. As Indiana's secondlargest city, Fort Wayne provides an ideal environment for meaningful internships in fields of study like criminal justice,social work, education, pastoral ministries, professional writing, and many others.
- Indiana’s second largest city provides an ideal environment for learning, service, ministry, andentertainment. Taylor Fort Wayne has recently added a new student center and library to its 32-acre residential campus andcontinues to plan for future growth.
- Taylor University Fort Wayne is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the NorthCentral Association (NCA).