Manchester College respects the infinite worth of every individual and graduates persons of ability and conviction who drawupon their education and faith to lead principled, productive, and compassionate lives that improve the human condition.
|County||Wabash County, IN|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate Colleges--General|
|Institution Level||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit|
|Instructional Staff Total|
(research/public service staff included)
|109 staff||115 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,320 students||1,633 students|
|# Full-Time Students||1,284 students||1,434 students|
|# Part-Time Students||36 students||137 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||1,297 students||1,507 students|
|# Graduate Students||23 students||129 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees|
|Out-State Tuition Fees|
|SAT Reading (25-75%)||430-550||450-570|
|SAT Math (25-75%)||450-560||460-573|
|SAT Writing (25-75%)||410-530||440-570|
|ACT English (25-75%)||17-24||19-25|
|ACT Math (25-75%)||18-26||18-25|
|ACT Composite (25-75%)||19-25||20-25|
- Manchester College offers more than 55 areas of study to 1,056 students from 27 states and 26countries. The independent, liberal arts college is located in North Manchester, Ind., where 75 percent of the students liveon the 120-acre campus. Manchester is a Church of the Brethren college; about 9 percent of the students are members of thechurch.
- Manchester's campus is more than just an attractive setting for your education. More than a dozencomputer labs across campus are open to students, featuring Pentium III computers and networked printers. All residence hallrooms are wired to the network with high speed T1 lines, offering students unlimited Internet access. Our scientificlaboratories offer students a place to work closely with faculty on collaborative research. Seating 1,300, Cordier Auditoriumis fully equipped for theatrical, musical, and dance performances.
- Manchester College is located in North Manchester, Ind., about 35 miles west of Fort Wayne and 100miles north of Indianapolis. Visitors will find a friendly small college in a classic, small Hoosier town. Large oak treesoffer shade to our 125-acre campus. Residence halls, academic buildings, and the Physical Education and Recreation Center(PERC) are all an easy five minute walk on sidewalks that wind across campus.
- Manchester College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the NorthCentral Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Manchester College receives acclaim for its exceptional academic program and its affordability in the“2007 America’s Best Colleges” guide of U.S. News & World Report. The magazine ranks Manchester College 20th in the Midwestamong "Best Colleges" and third as a “Great School/Great Price.” Manchester has received the “Best College” ranking for 12consecutive years.
Related School Videos