|County||Du Page County, IL|
|Title IV Eligible||Participat|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate Colleges--General|
|Institution Level||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|233 staff||115 staff|
|Total Enrollment||3,298 students||1,633 students|
|# Full-Time Students||2,882 students||1,434 students|
|# Part-Time Students||416 students||137 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||3,052 students||1,507 students|
|# Graduate Students||246 students||129 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||1%||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
|SAT Reading (25-75%)||480-590||450-570|
|SAT Math (25-75%)||515-610||460-573|
|SAT Writing (25-75%)||475-595||440-570|
|ACT English (25-75%)||21-27||19-25|
|ACT Math (25-75%)||21-27||18-25|
|ACT Composite (25-75%)||21-26||20-25|
- Elmhurst is a private liberal arts college affiliated with the United Church of Christ. The College dedicates itself to the development of humane values, the skills of critical and creative inquiry, the capacity and desire to serve others, commitment to meaningful work, understanding of global interdependence, and responsible citizenship. The college affirms the spiritual basis for living a meaningful and purposeful life.
- The College offers 51 majors, four accelerated majors for adults, 15 preprofessional programs, and nine graduate programs. The Honors Program provides extra opportunities for students who are especially talented, curious, and motivated.The average class has 19 students. The student to faculty ratio—13 to 1—is among the best in higher education.
- Life at Elmhurst is active and creative. Students get involved in more than 100 activities, from theatre to intramurals to the Mock Trial Team. Three academic centers devoted to professional practice help you explore your career options, find your calling, land a great internship, and make your dreams a working reality.
- The College is located at 190 Prospect Avenue in Elmhurst. The Elmhurst campus is a 38-acre, registered arboretum. It boasts more than 600 varieties of trees and shrubs—and all the modern facilities required of scholarship today.
- Elmhurst ranks among the top colleges in the Midwest, according to “America’s Best Colleges,” the survey by U.S.News & World Report. The Princeton Review also lists Elmhurst among the region’s premier institutions of higher learning.
Related School Videos:
2013-09-05 EOKT 1238 Elmhurst College Football
1 month ago
Elmhurst College Jazz Band - Subotica 2013
2 months ago
Related School News:
- Police: Man Lobbed Phony Hand Grenade, RLC Gets Beating at Elmhurst College - Patch.com
posted on October 28, 2013 at 10:40:10 pm
Leonard Bloom, 20, 512 Princeton, Deerfield, was arrested and charged with two counts of battery after an incident at Elmhurst College, 190 Prospect Ave., at 11:09 p.m. ...
- Bully-prevention activist to speak at Elmhurst College - Suburban Life Publications
posted on October 22, 2013 at 06:17:22 pm
ELMHURST â€“ Bully-prevention activist Eliza Byard will give this year's William R. Johnson Intercultural Lecture on Wednesday at Elmhurst College. Byard is the Ex ...
- Elmhurst College to hold electronics recycling event - Suburban Life Publications
posted on October 11, 2013 at 06:08:34 pm
. By SUBURBAN LIFE MEDIA. Created: Friday, October 11, 2013 1:07 p.m. CDT. ELMHURST â€“ Elmhurst College will host a recycling event specifically for electronics. T ...