|County||Du Page County, IL|
|Title IV Eligible||Participat|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate Colleges--General|
|Institution Level||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit|
|Instructional Staff Total|
(research/public service staff included)
|233 staff||115 staff|
|Total Enrollment||3,298 students||1,633 students|
|# Full-Time Students||2,882 students||1,434 students|
|# Part-Time Students||416 students||137 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||3,052 students||1,507 students|
|# Graduate Students||246 students||129 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||1%||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees|
|Out-State Tuition Fees|
|SAT Reading (25-75%)||480-590||450-570|
|SAT Math (25-75%)||515-610||460-573|
|SAT Writing (25-75%)||475-595||440-570|
|ACT English (25-75%)||21-27||19-25|
|ACT Math (25-75%)||21-27||18-25|
|ACT Composite (25-75%)||21-26||20-25|
- Elmhurst is a private liberal arts college affiliated with the United Church of Christ. The Collegededicates itself to the development of humane values, the skills of critical and creative inquiry, the capacity and desire toserve others, commitment to meaningful work, understanding of global interdependence, and responsible citizenship. Thecollege affirms the spiritual basis for living a meaningful and purposeful life.
- The College offers 51 majors, four accelerated majors for adults, 15 preprofessional programs, andnine graduate programs. The Honors Program provides extra opportunities for students who are especially talented, curious,and motivated.The average class has 19 students. The student to faculty ratio—13 to 1—is among the best in higher education.
- Life at Elmhurst is active and creative. Students get involved in more than 100 activities, fromtheatre to intramurals to the Mock Trial Team. Three academic centers devoted to professional practice help you explore yourcareer options, find your calling, land a great internship, and make your dreams a working reality.
- The College is located at 190 Prospect Avenue in Elmhurst. The Elmhurst campus is a 38-acre,registered arboretum. It boasts more than 600 varieties of trees and shrubs—and all the modern facilities required ofscholarship today.
- Elmhurst ranks among the top colleges in the Midwest, according to “America’s Best Colleges,” thesurvey by U.S.News & World Report. The Princeton Review also lists Elmhurst among the region’s premier institutions of higherlearning.
Elmhurst College Live Stream
1 month ago