|County||Kane County, IL|
|Title IV Eligible||Yes|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate (Liberal Arts) Colleges II|
|Institution Level||4 or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit|
|Full-Time Undergraduate||915 students|
|Part-Time Undergraduate||278 students|
|Full-Time Graduate||20 students|
|Part-Time Graduate||28 students|
|Total Enrollment||1,241 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||500 students|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||89%|
|% Students Receiving Federal Grants||27%|
|Avg. Amount Of Federal Grants Received||$3,438|
|% Students Receiving State/Local Grants||32%|
|Avg. Amount Of State/Local Grants Received||$3,897|
|% Students Receiving Institutional Grants||88%|
|Avg. Amount Of Institutional Grants Received||$6,940|
|% Students Receiving Loans||74%|
|Avg. Amount Of Loan Received||$8,385|
- Judson is an American Baptist-affiliated, evangelical Christian university of the liberal arts, sciences and professions. It is coeducational and offers the bachelor of arts degree and master degrees in Architecture and Education.
- Judson offers four-year B.A. programs with more than 60 majors, minors and concentrations to choose from. Judson also offers an accelerated B.A. degree completion program for non-traditional students and graduate programs in Architecture, Education and Organizational Leadership. The university has campuses in Elgin and Rockford, IL and a student body of approximately 1200.
- Judson is an evangelical Christian college that represents the Church at work in higher education, equipping students to be fully developed, responsible persons who glorify God by the quality of their personal relationships, their work, and their citizenship within the community, the nation and the world. Through a broadly based education in the liberal arts, sciences and professions, the college enables its students to acquire ideas and concepts that sharpen their insights, develop skills appropriate to their career goals, and develop the skills and commitment for lifelong learning. The Judson community experience challenges graduates to be decisive leaders and active participants in church and society, articulate proponents of Biblical Christianity, persuasive advocates for the sovereignty of God over all life, and effective ambassadors for Christ.
- The College is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools for a full 10-year term. The master of architecture degree is fully accredited by The National Architectural Accreditation Board (NAAB). The master of education program and the master of organizational leadership program is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Related School Videos:
Newt Gingrich at Judson University
8 months ago
Related School News:
- College Check-Up: Area athletes playing well as postseason approaches - LaSalle News Tribune
posted on February 19, 2013 at 04:30:17 pm
College Check-Up: Area athletes playing well as postseason approachesLaSalle News TribuneJudson University's Anthony Ahlers (Sr., Putnam County) scored 12 points and ...
- Judson University appoints new president - Northwest Herald
posted on February 19, 2013 at 11:36:25 am
Judson University appoints new presidentNorthwest HeraldBefore coming to Judson, Crume served as an independent consultant working with institutions such ...
- Judson University selects new president
posted on February 8, 2013 at 08:53:00 pm
Judson University has selected the seventh president in its 50-year history in Elgin, officials ...