Judson University is a four-year Christian college of the liberal arts, sciences and professions, committed to an evangelical expression of Christian faith and living, and accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
|County||Kane County, IL|
|Title IV Eligible||Participat|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate Colleges--General|
|Institution Level||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|90 staff||115 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,098 students||1,633 students|
|# Full-Time Students||792 students||1,434 students|
|# Part-Time Students||306 students||137 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||989 students||1,507 students|
|# Graduate Students||109 students||129 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
|SAT Reading (25-75%)||470-550||450-570|
|SAT Math (25-75%)||520-610||460-573|
|ACT English (25-75%)||22-27||19-25|
|ACT Math (25-75%)||20-26||18-25|
|ACT Composite (25-75%)||21-26||20-25|
- Judson is an American Baptist-affiliated, evangelical Christian university of the liberal arts, sciences and professions. It is coeducational and offers the bachelor of arts degree and master degrees in Architecture and Education.
- Judson offers four-year B.A. programs with more than 60 majors, minors and concentrations to choose from. Judson also offers an accelerated B.A. degree completion program for non-traditional students and graduate programs in Architecture, Education and Organizational Leadership. The university has campuses in Elgin and Rockford, IL and a student body of approximately 1200.
- Judson is an evangelical Christian college that represents the Church at work in higher education, equipping students to be fully developed, responsible persons who glorify God by the quality of their personal relationships, their work, and their citizenship within the community, the nation and the world. Through a broadly based education in the liberal arts, sciences and professions, the college enables its students to acquire ideas and concepts that sharpen their insights, develop skills appropriate to their career goals, and develop the skills and commitment for lifelong learning. The Judson community experience challenges graduates to be decisive leaders and active participants in church and society, articulate proponents of Biblical Christianity, persuasive advocates for the sovereignty of God over all life, and effective ambassadors for Christ.
- The College is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools for a full 10-year term. The master of architecture degree is fully accredited by The National Architectural Accreditation Board (NAAB). The master of education program and the master of organizational leadership program is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Related School Videos
Related School News:
- Judson University marks 50 years in Elgin
posted on October 22, 2013 at 07:17:00 pm
A 1968 aerial shot of Judson College, a Christian institution marking its 50th year in Elgin. Now ...
- Judson University selects new president
posted on February 8, 2013 at 08:53:00 pm
Judson University has selected the seventh president in its 50-year history in Elgin, officials ...
- Tony Blair another costly guest for Judson University
posted on January 25, 2013 at 04:41:00 pm
Tony Blair became one of the most sought-after former heads of state in the world when ...