Concordia University Texas is a private, coeducational institution of liberal arts and sciences offering undergraduate and graduate degrees. Concordia also offers an Accelerated Degree Program for adult students.
|County||Travis County, TX|
|Title IV Eligible||Participat|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate Colleges--General|
|Institution Level||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|135 staff||115 staff|
|Total Enrollment||2,584 students||1,633 students|
|# Full-Time Students||1,276 students||1,434 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1,308 students||137 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||1,591 students||1,507 students|
|# Graduate Students||993 students||129 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
|SAT Reading (25-75%)||430-550||450-570|
|SAT Math (25-75%)||470-577||460-573|
|ACT English (25-75%)||17-24||19-25|
|ACT Math (25-75%)||19-25||18-25|
|ACT Composite (25-75%)||19-24||20-25|
- Gifts allow Concordia University Texas to facilitate and enhance our mission, "to develop Christian leaders" for vocations in the Church and the secular work place. Concordia is a caring Christian community dedicated to academic excellence and the Lutheran ethos.
- Concordia University Texas offers undergraduate degree in 22 majors in four colleges: Business, Education, Liberal Arts & Sciences. Graduate programs include M.Ed. and MBA.
- Concordia's Austin , Texas campus is located in Northwest Austin near Lake Travis. Concordia has four other extension campuses in Central Austin, San Antonio , Houston and Fort Worth .
- Founded in 1926, Concordia is affiliated with the Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod; all faiths are welcome.
- Concordia University Texas is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of College and Schools to award the associate, bachelor and master degrees.