Tennessee Temple University
Tennessee Temple University
|County||Hamilton County, TN|
|Title IV Eligible||Participat|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate Colleges--General|
|Institution Level||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit|
|Instructional Staff Total|
(research/public service staff included)
|16 staff||115 staff|
|Total Enrollment||938 students||1,633 students|
|# Full-Time Students||532 students||1,434 students|
|# Part-Time Students||406 students||137 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||639 students||1,507 students|
|# Graduate Students||299 students||129 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||1%||1%|
|% Two or more races||1%||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees|
|Out-State Tuition Fees|
|SAT Reading (25-75%)||390-560||450-570|
|SAT Math (25-75%)||430-550||460-573|
|SAT Writing (25-75%)||410-510||440-570|
|ACT English (25-75%)||14-22||19-25|
|ACT Math (25-75%)||16-22||18-25|
|ACT Writing (25-75%)||4-9||6-8|
|ACT Composite (25-75%)||16-22||20-25|
- Tennessee Temple University is dedicated to providing a Christ-centered education to a diverse population of students from many geographical locations.
- Tennessee Temple University is a distinctively Christian institution offering an education that is characterized by its goal of academic excellence in the classroom and its effort to build Biblical character and ethical values in its students. Tennessee Temple University is multi-faceted, with undergraduate programs at the associates and bachelors levels and a graduate program in education. The University's purpose is to prepare Christian men and women for life through education with an emphasis on knowledge acquisition, Biblical application, skill development, evangelism and Godly living. Tennessee Temple University balances a traditional liberal arts program with the historical Baptist position regarding doctrine and conduct. Its unique characteristic is its emphasis on local church ministries through affiliation with the Highland Park Baptist Church of Chattanooga, Tennessee.
- Tennessee Temple University is a mile from Interstate 24, and four miles from both Interstate 75 and Chattanooga’s airport, Lovell Field. Chattanooga is approximately 100 miles from Nashville and Knoxville, Tennessee, and Atlanta, Georgia.
- Tennessee Temple University received full accreditation by the American Association of Bible Colleges from 1984-2001. Since September 2000, the Transnational Association of Christian Colleges and Schools has fully accredited Tennessee Temple University.
- Tennessee Temple University is accredited by the Transnational Association of Christian Colleges and Schools (TRACS). TRACS is approved by the United States Secretary of Education as a nationally recognized institutional accrediting agency. All institutions which hold accredited status with TRACS are listed in the Higher Education Directory.
Tennessee Temple University Alma Mater
4 years ago