|County||Shelby County, TN|
|Title IV Eligible||Participat|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate Colleges--General|
|Institution Level||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit|
|Instructional Staff Total|
(research/public service staff included)
|58 staff||115 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,688 students||1,633 students|
|# Full-Time Students||823 students||1,434 students|
|# Part-Time Students||865 students||137 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||1,630 students||1,507 students|
|# Graduate Students||58 students||129 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees|
|Out-State Tuition Fees|
- Crichton College is a Christian liberal arts college committed to academic excellence and the joining of faith, rigorous academic inquiry, and action guided by a biblical worldview. Building upon a challenging curriculum in the classroom, Crichton embraces the richness and diversity of its urban community as an extension of its campus.
- Crichton College endeavors to offer students a well-rounded educational experience, which allows them to explore all dimensions of their personalities while, at the same time, receiving quality instruction in the pursuit of a career. Crichton further endeavors to promote whole person development, recognizing that under the sovereignty of God all people possess intellectual, spiritual, psychological, and physical dimensions.
- The task and the purpose of education at Crichton College are understood as Christian vocation. Confident that God Himself is Truth, we pursue knowledge widely by engaging God's world both near and far, past and present, grand and minute. Our calling to Christian liberal arts education is fulfilled in the classroom and the study.
- College offers majors in Biblical Studies, Business, Psychology, Biology, Chemistry, professional education, pre-nursing, English, History, liberal studies, and Pre-Law. Stressing excellence in teaching in a personalized environment, the faculty encourages students to practice a reasoned and vital faith that will enable them to lead mature and creative lives.
- Crichton College is located in the sprawling metropolis of Memphis, Tennessee, which provides many advantages for its students. The Crichton campus is centrally located in the Memphis metropolitan area. By way of the interstate system in Memphis, which is less than a minute away, the new location is just minutes from most Memphis area locations, including downtown, the surrounding suburbs, the college quadrangle, the fairgrounds, the airport, and other facilities.The new campus on North Highland features many large, comfortable classrooms that include well-equipped science labs, computer labs, video and audio-visual equipment, and observation facilities.
- Crichton College is chartered by the State of Tennessee and approved by the State Department of Education for the training of veterans and their dependents and by the State Board of Education for teacher education licensure and by the State Department of Vocational Rehabilitation.
- Crichton College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097; telephone number 404-679-4501) to award the degrees Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science.
Victory University Dorm Party
6 years ago
Victory University's February 2014 commercial
6 years ago