Concordia College-New York
Concordia College-New York
|County||Westchester County, NY|
|Title IV Eligible||Participat|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate Colleges--General|
|Institution Level||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit|
|Instructional Staff Total|
(research/public service staff included)
|66 staff||115 staff|
|Total Enrollment||867 students||1,633 students|
|# Full-Time Students||784 students||1,434 students|
|# Part-Time Students||83 students||137 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||830 students||1,507 students|
|# Graduate Students||37 students||129 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||3%||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees|
|Out-State Tuition Fees|
|SAT Reading (25-75%)||400-500||450-570|
|SAT Math (25-75%)||410-520||460-573|
|SAT Writing (25-75%)||410-500||440-570|
|ACT English (25-75%)||15-28||19-25|
|ACT Math (25-75%)||16-23||18-25|
|ACT Composite (25-75%)||18-24||20-25|
- Founded in 1881, Concordia College is a four-year, co-educational liberal arts college located in suburban Westchester County, New York. The college is an institution of The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod and, while the campus has a distinctly Christian atmosphere, students from all faiths are welcome. As members of a close-knit community, Concordia students are mentored by a dedicated faculty and staff, most of whom live within a 10-minute walk of campus. In this environment, you can build relationships that will support you as you prepare for a fulfilling life and career.
- At Concordia-New York, the focus is on you and the experience is yours! Concordia College will provide you with an excellent education by building each degree program upon a foundation of basic skills, knowledge, and values. The Concordia curriculum is designed to help you explore a range of interests and directions-offering the ultimate liberal arts experience. So whether your focus is Behavioral Science, Biology, Business, Education, English, Interdisciplinary Studies, Social Work, or you are simply undecided, use this section to discover the Concordia difference.
- Our most popular programs are in Business, Education, Behavioral Science, English, Biology and Social Work. We also have programs in International Management, Pre-Med and Pre Law. The college also offers an Accelerated Degree Program for adult students who are working and a full-scale English as a Second Language (ESL) program. The average faculty-student ratio is 1 to 15. 79% of the professors have the highest degrees in their fields.
- Concordia is a four-year co-educational liberal arts college located on a beautiful 33-acre campus in Westchester County. Concordia is located at 171 White Plains Road/Route 22 in the Village of Bronxville, Westchester County, north of Mount Vernon and south of Scarsdale and Eastchester.
- Concordia College is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of colleges and Schools. The Commission on High Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Commission of Recognition of Postsecondary Accreditation. Various departments also carry professional accreditations.
2014 New Media Group -Concordia College New York
3 years ago
0 mi. away
1.3 mi. away
9.4 mi. away
9.9 mi. away
11.9 mi. away
14.0 mi. away