Blue Mountain College
Blue Mountain College
|County||Tippah County, MS|
|Title IV Eligible||Participat|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate Colleges--General|
|Institution Level||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit|
|Instructional Staff Total|
(research/public service staff included)
|36 staff||115 staff|
|Total Enrollment||513 students||1,633 students|
|# Full-Time Students||472 students||1,434 students|
|# Part-Time Students||41 students||137 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||502 students||1,507 students|
|# Graduate Students||11 students||129 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||1%||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees|
|Out-State Tuition Fees|
- Blue Mountain College, a private, denominational, coeducational institution, offers academic programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
- The Core Curriculum (or General Education Program) at Blue Mountain College prepares students academically for a lifetime of learning. Inspired by and consistent with the mission as a Christian college, the program is designed to instill basic skills, knowledge, and attitudes deemed necessary for disciplined study, global awareness, personal development and reasoned response to a changing world. This educational experience should assist students as they build academic majors and minnors and pursue meaningful careers in service to God and one another. The General Education Program is divided into three learning areas Analytical Reasoning and Effective Communication, Personal Values and Attitudes, Social and Cultural Understanding.
- The purpose of Blue Mountain College is to prepare students for graduate school, the job market, and a more fulfilled life. Providing a sound general education foundation, the college offers an undergraduate liberal arts curriculum, pre-professional and professional programs, and opportunities for graduate study in selected fields. The college is committed to offering programs which provide opportunities for service.
- Blue Mountain College, characterized by a safe, secure, and peaceful setting, is located in the town of Blue Mountain, Mississippi, on Highway 15 - fifteen miles north of its intersection with US 78 and 23 miles south of its intersection with US 72, approximately 40 miles from Tupelo and 75 miles from Memphis.
- Blue Mountain College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award baccalaureate degrees.
Gabby Faccadio signs with Blue Mountain College
1 month ago
Students return to campus at Blue Mountain College
5 months ago
Blue Mountain College Athletics
9 months ago