Our Lady of Holy Cross College
|County||Orleans County, LA|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate Colleges--General|
|Institution Level||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit|
|Instructional Staff Total|
(research/public service staff included)
|70 staff||115 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,196 students||1,633 students|
|# Full-Time Students||662 students||1,434 students|
|# Part-Time Students||534 students||137 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||934 students||1,507 students|
|# Graduate Students||262 students||129 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees|
|Out-State Tuition Fees|
- College educate both the mind and heart, we invite students to join a diverse family which celebrates the uniqueness of each person, searches for the truth, and provides personal attention to individual needs.
- College offers Master of Arts, Master of Education, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Arts, Associate of Science, Certification in Education and other fields. Off-campus and non-credit offerings for lifelong learning; workshops and seminars; Air Force and Army ROTC; CODOFIL programs in French studies; consortium arrangements with Tulane University, Gulf Coast Research Laboratories, Louisiana Universities Marine Consortium (LUMCON), Ochsner Foundation School of Allied Health Sciences; independent study; Statewide Religious Education Centers, Notre Dame Seminary, and St. Joseph Seminary College.
- The library offers collections and services designed to complement the educational and research activities of the students, faculty, staff, and administration of Our Lady of Holy Cross College.
- College is located on the West Bank of the Mississippi River in the suburban residential areas of Tall Timbers, Park Timbers and Woodland Estates in the Algiers section of New Orleans. Take General DeGaulle East from the Crescent City Connection. Easily accessible from all points of metropolitan New Orleans.
- Our Lady of Holy Cross College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award the associate, baccalaureate and master degrees, and is accredited by National League for Nursing, International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education, Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Programs, Joint Review Committee on Education and Radiologic Technology, Committee on Accreditation for Respiratory Care.
Education Program at Our Lady of Holy Cross College
10 years ago
Learn About Our Lady of Holy Cross College
10 years ago
Our Lady of Holy Cross College Student Testimonial
11 years ago