|County||Morgan County, IL|
|Title IV Eligible||Participat|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate Colleges--General|
|Institution Level||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|85 staff||115 staff|
|Total Enrollment||987 students||1,633 students|
|# Full-Time Students||962 students||1,434 students|
|# Part-Time Students||25 students||137 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||970 students||1,507 students|
|# Graduate Students||17 students||129 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||1%||1%|
|% Two or more races||4%||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
- Illinois College in Jacksonville is a private, liberal arts institution enrolling approximately 1,030 students. The College offers more than 45 academic programs leading to the bachelor of arts and the bachelor of science degrees, and is distinguished as a Phi Beta Kappa institution.
- Illinois College, the first college in the state to conduct classes and grant a baccalaureate degree, enjoys a 175-year history of excellence in the liberal arts. Beecher Hall, the first college building in Illinois, was built in 1829 and is still used today.
- Illinois College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association.
University of Illinois College of Medicine Peoria Site
11 months ago
Illinois College 2013 Football Highlights
1 year ago
Illinois College Football Week 6 Highlights
1 year ago
Related School News:
- 5 Illinois Colleges Whose Graduates Earn the Most Money - Huffington Post (blog)
posted on January 30, 2015 at 03:40:03 pm
One of the biggest reasons students choose to go to college is to learn the skills necessary to get a high-paying job. Earnings potential can even be a main fa ...
- Owls, Lady Owls both place third at Illinois College - Fulton Sun
posted on January 27, 2015 at 04:33:22 am
Jacksonville, Ill. â€” The William Woods men's and women's track teams each notched third-place team showings at the Illinois College Snowbird Open on Saturd ...
- Large Payouts For Departing Illinois College Leaders - WNIJ and WNIU
posted on January 23, 2015 at 09:25:27 pm
Two Illinois college leaders are getting big payouts on their way out the door. In the past week-and-a-half public Illinois colleges have given out more than $850,000 to departing leaders. Credit WNIJ. The University of Illinois Trustees caught some ...Officials approve buyout for College of DuPa ...