|County||Kent County, DE|
|Title IV Eligible||Participat|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate Colleges--General|
|Institution Level||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit|
|Instructional Staff Total|
(research/public service staff included)
|92 staff||115 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,672 students||1,633 students|
|# Full-Time Students||1,426 students||1,434 students|
|# Part-Time Students||246 students||137 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||1,573 students||1,507 students|
|# Graduate Students||99 students||129 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||1%||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees|
|Out-State Tuition Fees|
|SAT Reading (25-75%)||360-470||450-570|
|SAT Math (25-75%)||360-475||460-573|
|SAT Writing (25-75%)||360-455||440-570|
|ACT English (25-75%)||13-21||19-25|
|ACT Math (25-75%)||15-21||18-25|
|ACT Writing (25-75%)||4-7||6-8|
|ACT Composite (25-75%)||16-23||20-25|
- Wesley is a fully-accredited, independent liberal arts and sciences college affiliated with the UnitedMethodist Church. The College was named for John Wesley, the founder of Methodism.
- Founded in 1873 as a preparatory school, Wesley College has a covenant relationship with the UnitedMethodist Church. The College offers 30 bachelors, four associates, and master's degrees in nursing, education, businessadministration and environmental science in a multi-denominational, multi-cultural campus setting.
- The School offers the Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting, Business Administration, ParalegalStudies, and the Master of Business Administration. Also offered are Associate in Science degree programs in BusinessAdministration and Paralegal Studies; and the Bachelor of Science degree in Elementary Education (K-8), Physical Education(Professional Program), and Physical Education (K-12). The School offers three master degree programs in education.“Curriculum and Instruction,” and “Middle Childhood Education,” are designed for in-service teachers. The third, “Masterswith Initial Certification,” is designed for persons with a non-teaching baccalaureate degree so they may instruct at thehigh school level upon completion. The School offers the Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing and a Master of Science degreein Nursing.
- Wesley’s academic program remains grounded in the liberal arts, even as it has evolved to meet thechanging needs of students and the larger society. Here students learn to sharpen their skills of inquiry, research,analysis, and communication, and learn to place individual subjects into larger contexts.
- Wesley College and its athletic facilities are located on 50 acres in historic Dover, Delaware. Thecampus is situated in Dover's major residential community with stores and banks in easy walking distance and malls a shortcommute.
Wesley College - Virtual Celebration - May 2020
1 month ago
Wesley College Chants 2018
2 years ago