Rosemont College is a community of learners dedicated to excellence and joy in the pursuit of knowledge. Rosemont Collegeseeks to develop in all members of the community open and critical minds and the ability to make reasoned moral decisions.
|County||Delaware County, PA|
|Title IV Eligible||Participat|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate Colleges--Liberal Arts|
|Institution Level||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit|
|Instructional Staff Total|
(research/public service staff included)
|62 staff||115 staff|
|Total Enrollment||893 students||1,633 students|
|# Full-Time Students||542 students||1,434 students|
|# Part-Time Students||351 students||137 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||521 students||1,507 students|
|# Graduate Students||372 students||129 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||1%||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees|
|Out-State Tuition Fees|
|SAT Reading (25-75%)||410-550||450-570|
|SAT Math (25-75%)||420-520||460-573|
|SAT Writing (25-75%)||380-530||440-570|
|ACT English (25-75%)||16-22||19-25|
|ACT Math (25-75%)||16-22||18-25|
|ACT Composite (25-75%)||18-22||20-25|
- Rosemont College is one college with three schools: the Undergraduate Women's College, the School ofGraduate Studies, and the School of Continuing Studies. In 2001, the Board of Trustees affirmed the purpose of RosemontCollege: to offer undergraduate degrees to women through the Undergraduate Women's College, and graduate and undergraduatedegrees to women and men through the Schools of Graduate and Continuing Studies.
- The Undergraduate Women's College offers 23 majors, awarding Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Fine Arts,and Bachelor of Science degrees. Each program offers an in-depth study of a particular subject area, as well as a breadth ofstudy in the liberal arts.
- Rosemont College's School of Graduate Studies offers the co-educational graduate programs that awardthe Master of Arts, Master of Fine Arts, or the Master of Education degrees.
- The School of Continuing Studies offers accelerated degree programs, certificates, and corporatetraining. The accelerated degree programs are completed in five-week sessions, normally meeting once a week for four hours.The accelerated graduate courses are completed in seven-week sessions or over a weekend.
- Rosemont also offers study abroad programs, internships, individualized majors, an early assurancemedical program and other Nursing Programs with Drexel University College of Medicine, accelerated BA and MA programs, andthe Cornelian Scholars program for early acceptance to Rosemont's graduate programs.
- Located on a 56-acre campus in an attractive, historic suburban community 11 miles west ofPhiladelphia, Rosemont College offers opportunities and choices for women and men of all ages and backgrounds.
- Rosemont College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
Related School Videos