|County||Otsego County, NY|
|Title IV Eligible||Yes|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges|
|Institution Level||4 or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit|
|Instructional Staff Total|
(research/public service staff included)
|131 staff||115 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,558 students||1,633 students|
|# Full-Time Students||1,503 students||1,434 students|
|# Part-Time Students||55 students||137 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||1%||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees|
|Out-State Tuition Fees|
|SAT Reading (25-75%)||520-610||450-570|
|SAT Math (25-75%)||500-610||460-573|
|SAT Writing (25-75%)||500-600||440-570|
|ACT Composite (25-75%)||24-27||20-25|
- Hartwick offers just over 30 courses of study leading to a bachelor of arts (B.A.) or bachelor of science (B.S.) degree; four pre-professional programs; five cooperative programs; and a series of interesting minors and other options, including certification in education. Students also may design their own major.
- Our curricular and co-curricular educational experience emphasizes: shared and interdependent learning; a balance of challenge and support; a caring commitment to the individual; intellectual, social, and individual rigor; the development of personal responsibility; and approaches that link theory and practice.
- Hartwick offers the wide range of activities you'd find at a large school with the opportunities for creativity and leadership only a small school can offer. Our active student life is boosted by lots of intramural sports and more than 65 student organizations, including sororities and fraternities; performing arts groups in dance, theatre, voice, and instrumental (classical and jazz); WRHO, the campus radio station; Hilltops, the student newspaper; community service opportunities.
- Hartwick's beautiful 425-acre campus is located in Oneonta, NY, in the northern foothills of the Catskill Mountains. The campus is literally built into the side of Oyaron Hill and has a breathtaking view of the Susquehanna River valley. Our 920-acre Pine Lake Environmental Campus is eight miles from the main campus. Oneonta has been ranked as a top ten college town in the nation.
- Hartwick is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, the National Association of Schools of Art and Design, the National Association of Schools of Music, the National League for Nursing, and the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education. The bachelor of science degree program in chemistry is approved by the American Chemical Society.
Hartwick College Nursing Class of 2017
7 months ago
Hartwick College Commencement 2016 v2
1 year ago
Hartwick College Honors Convocation Part 2
10 months ago