Franklin Pierce University
|County||Cheshire County, NH|
|Title IV Eligible||Participat|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate Colleges--Liberal Arts|
|Institution Level||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|173 staff||115 staff|
|Total Enrollment||2,257 students||1,633 students|
|# Full-Time Students||1,828 students||1,434 students|
|# Part-Time Students||429 students||137 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||1,739 students||1,507 students|
|# Graduate Students||518 students||129 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
|SAT Reading (25-75%)||440-530||450-570|
|SAT Math (25-75%)||440-550||460-573|
|SAT Writing (25-75%)||420-520||440-570|
|ACT English (25-75%)||19-24||19-25|
|ACT Math (25-75%)||18-24||18-25|
|ACT Writing (25-75%)||7-8||6-8|
|ACT Composite (25-75%)||16-21||20-25|
- Franklin Pierce College recognizes its highest goal to be the development of intellect and character. That which sets a Franklin Pierce education apart from others is that we demand that our students make contributions far larger than they could have hoped when they arrived.
- Franklin Pierce College's curriculum is a blend of traditional liberal arts, pre-professional study, teacher preparation programs, and a nationally-recognized core curriculum - "The Individual and Community."
- Physical facilities of the main campus include two modern classroom buildings (including a laboratory facility), the library, an academic services center, a campus center, six residence halls, two apartment houses, a townhouse complex, condo apartments, lakeside cabins, an administrative services building, a field house, an air frame recreation complex, a fitness center, a health center, a theatre and administration buildings. For recreation, there are many lakes and streams, including the Pearly Pond beach facility which is ideal for fishing, swimming, and sailing. There are also numerous trails for hiking, mountaineering, camping and cross country skiing.
- Franklin Pierce College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc. (NEASC), a non-governmental, nationally recognized organization whose affiliated institutions include elementary schools through collegiate institutions offering postgraduate instruction.
Related School Videos:
Franklin Pierce University student Athlete
3 months ago
Franklin Pierce University Vs Saint Anselm College
4 months ago
Franklin Pierce University: History Department
6 months ago
Related School News:
- Local student graduates from Franklin Pierce University - The Warren Reporter
posted on June 30, 2014 at 05:16:23 pm
on June 30, 2014 at 1:11 PM, updated June 30, 2014 at 1:12 PM. View/Post Comments. Emma A. Priester of Milford (08848), graduated from Franklin Pierce University ...
- Franklin Pierce University eliminates 12 full-time staff positions - The Keene Sentinel
posted on June 27, 2014 at 04:08:46 pm
RINDGE â€” Franklin Pierce University administrators announced plans this week to eliminate 12 full-time staff positions. The announcement comes after some turbulent years for ...
- Friends, family carry on the legacy of Franklin Pierce University student - The Keene Sentinel
posted on May 1, 2014 at 04:06:42 pm
R INDGE â€” Franklin Pierce University freshman Jamie D. Mayer loved the heavy metal band Metallica, cream sodas and juicy bacon cheeseburgers. But most of all, he loved his guitar ...
0 mi. away
25.8 mi. away
29.2 mi. away
30.5 mi. away
30.7 mi. away
32.4 mi. away