Wisconsin Lutheran College
Wisconsin Lutheran College
|County||Milwaukee County, WI|
|Title IV Eligible||Participat|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate Colleges--General|
|Institution Level||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit|
|Instructional Staff Total|
(research/public service staff included)
|86 staff||115 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,090 students||1,633 students|
|# Full-Time Students||970 students||1,434 students|
|# Part-Time Students||120 students||137 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||1,030 students||1,507 students|
|# Graduate Students||60 students||129 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||1%||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees|
|Out-State Tuition Fees|
|SAT Reading (25-75%)||508-655||450-570|
|SAT Math (25-75%)||495-630||460-573|
|ACT English (25-75%)||21-28||19-25|
|ACT Math (25-75%)||21-26||18-25|
|ACT Composite (25-75%)||21-26||20-25|
- Wisconsin Lutheran College is a four-year liberal arts college affiliated with the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod. It is located in Milwaukee. The college has a two-semester academic year and awards the Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science degrees with liberal arts and professional majors and several pre-professional programs.
- Wisconsin Lutheran College is a Christian school of higher education offering a program in the arts and sciences. Realizing that in Christ "are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge," the college integrates God's truths into every discipline, helping students relate their faith to life in today's world. Its primary purpose is to provide higher education for students interested in the arts and sciences taught within the framework of Christian doctrine.
- The Wisconsin Lutheran College provides 20 academics majors in Art, Biochemistry, Biology, Broad Field Social Sciences, Business Economics, Chemistry, Communication, Communicative Arts, Elementary Education, English, History, Interdisciplinary, Mathematics, Music, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Spanish, Theatre, Theology and 23 Minors included All the above (except Biochemistry, Communicative Arts, Elementary Education, and Interdisciplinary) plus Coaching, Computer Science, Early Childhood (Education majors only), German, Language Arts (Education majors only), Natural Science (Education majors only), and Physics.
- Wisconsin Lutheran College has been ranked among the best comprehensive undergraduate colleges in the Midwest for the fifth consecutive year by U.S.News & World Report in its America's Best Colleges 2007 edition. Wisconsin Lutheran advanced to 20th place, moving up from 22nd last year. Only one other college in Wisconsin was ranked higher.
- Wisconsin Lutheran College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association. The programs of teacher education are approved by the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction.
Wisconsin Lutheran College Class of 2020 Memories
5 months ago