Mayville State University
Mayville State University
|County||Traill County, ND|
|Title IV Eligible||Participat|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate Colleges--General|
|Institution Level||Four or more years|
|Instructional Staff Total|
(research/public service staff included)
|42 staff||115 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,050 students||1,633 students|
|# Full-Time Students||614 students||1,434 students|
|# Part-Time Students||436 students||137 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||1,020 students||1,507 students|
|# Graduate Students||30 students||129 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||3%||1%|
|% Two or more races||1%||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees|
|Out-State Tuition Fees|
- Mayville State University, the nation's first Tablet PC campus, is a personable rural campus with nearly 70 academic programs and an enrollment of over 800 students. Featuring a technology-enriched education in which all students are issued a Gateway Tablet PC notebook computer, MSU is nationally identified for its Teacher Education division, the largest academic program on campus. Business Administration and Computer Information Systems are also very popular majors on a campus known for the personal attention provided to its students.
- The four-year degrees available from Mayville State include Bachelor of Science in Education, Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of University Studies, Bachelor of Applied Science. Mayville State also offers two-year Associate of Arts degrees in Business Management, Secretarial Science, and Early Childhood Associate.
- The Mayville State Student Activities Council sponsors events for students throughout the year, bringing in nationally known comedians, hypnotists, improv comedy troupes, bands, as well as hosting dances, student talent shows, and speakers.
- Mayville State is located in the heart of the Red River Valley.
- The Princeton Review has named Mayville State University "A Best Midwestern College" for two years in a row.
- Mayville State University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association (NCA). The purpose of accreditation is to assure high quality education to students. Voluntary accreditation in higher education has existed for nearly 100 years and has two primary purposes: quality assurance and institutional and program improvement.
Students are grateful for Mayville State University
7 months ago
Your success starts at Mayville State University.
9 months ago
COVID-19 Outbreak At Mayville State University
6 months ago