Missouri Valley College
Missouri Valley College is a private, four-year liberal arts college affiliated with the Presbyterian Church (USA). The beautiful 150-acre campus is in Marshall in west central Missouri. Just ten miles north of Interstate #70, the campus is strategically located two hours northeast of Kansas City, MO, and an hour northwest of Columbia, MO. Missouri Valley College is an opportunity college that provides educational, social and cultural experiences in a decidedly Christian environment.
Missouri Valley College
|County||Saline County, MO|
|Title IV Eligible||Participat|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate Colleges--General|
|Institution Level||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit|
|Instructional Staff Total|
(research/public service staff included)
|100 staff||115 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,725 students||1,633 students|
|# Full-Time Students||1,379 students||1,434 students|
|# Part-Time Students||346 students||137 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||1,717 students||1,507 students|
|# Graduate Students||8 students||129 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||13%||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees|
|Out-State Tuition Fees|
|SAT Reading (25-75%)||380-480||450-570|
|SAT Math (25-75%)||400-520||460-573|
|SAT Writing (25-75%)||410-460||440-570|
|ACT English (25-75%)||15-21||19-25|
|ACT Math (25-75%)||16-20||18-25|
|ACT Composite (25-75%)||17-21||20-25|
- The College's liberal arts heritage focuses on scholarship, critical thinking and academic excellence to prepare the students to become members of a responsible citizenry.
- The academic program of Missouri Valley College has been formulated to promote the development of the student within the mission and goals of the College. Educational policy is intended to ensure the academic growth of the student within a framework of social, physical, and spiritual growth. Students should obtain a copy of the College Catalog and become familiar with the academic policies and procedures.
- Missouri Valley College was founded in 1889 and now features 27 academic majors and an enrollment of 1,425 students. The College takes great pride in offering a four-year, highly-personalized education to each of its students.
- The College provides opportunities to foster a spiritual awareness that includes the discovery and understanding of the values of the Judeo-Christian faith as well as opportunities to explore the beliefs of other religious and ethical traditions.
- Missouri Valley College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, a Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Related School Videos
Related School Video