|County||Dubuque County, IA|
|Title IV Eligible||Yes|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges|
|Institution Level||4 or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit|
|Instructional Staff Total|
(research/public service staff included)
|108 staff||115 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,191 students||1,633 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||829 students||1,507 students|
|# Graduate Students||142 students||129 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees|
|Out-State Tuition Fees|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||571||571|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||99%||96%|
|ACT English (25-75%)||19-25||19-25|
|ACT Math (25-75%)||20-26||18-25|
|ACT Composite (25-75%)||20-25||20-25|
- We provide a supportive environment that encourages personal and intellectual growth, promotes global awareness and social responsibility, and deepens spiritual values. It is the only Blessed Virgin Mary (BVM) University in the United States.
- Clarke confers the Bachelor of Arts (BA), Bachelor of Science (BS), Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN), Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA), Master of Arts in Education (MAE), Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Science in Nursing (MSN), Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) and Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT).
- Clarke University's 55-acre campus sits on a bluff in a quiet residential area overlooking the city of Dubuque, Iowa (population 60,000) and the Mississippi River.
- Clarke is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association, the National Association of Schools of Music, The National League for Nursing, the Council on Social Work Education, the American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education, the American Association of Colleges of Nursing, the American Physical Therapy Association, and the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs in association with the Joint Review Committee on Athletic Training.
- U.S. News & World Report consistently names Clarke University to its top tier of midwestern colleges in the “Best Comprehensive Colleges-Bachelor’s” category. Clarke has also been named to Peterson’s Competitive Colleges, The Templeton Guide: Colleges that Encourage Character and Barron’s Best Buys in College Education.
Digital Media Studies at Clarke University
1 month ago
About Clarke University
9 months ago