|County||Huntingdon County, PA|
|Title IV Eligible||Participat|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate Colleges--Liberal Arts|
|Institution Level||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit|
|Instructional Staff Total|
(research/public service staff included)
|112 staff||115 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,565 students||1,633 students|
|# Full-Time Students||1,507 students||1,434 students|
|# Part-Time Students||58 students||137 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||1,558 students||1,507 students|
|# Graduate Students||7 students||129 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees|
|Out-State Tuition Fees|
|SAT Reading (25-75%)||520-640||450-570|
|SAT Math (25-75%)||540-650||460-573|
|SAT Writing (25-75%)||520-610||440-570|
|ACT English (25-75%)||23-30||19-25|
|ACT Math (25-75%)||22-28||18-25|
|ACT Composite (25-75%)||23-30||20-25|
- The College has a strong reputation for excellent academics, personal attention, and state-of-the-arttechnological resources. Juniata students enjoy small classes, a challenging, flexible curriculum, collaborativestudent-faculty relationships, countless chances to learn by doing, and a lively campus offering lots to do and great newfriends.
- The success of students is directly linked to Juniata's strong, dedicated faculty who considerteaching and advising their primary responsibilities.
- The College supports a flexible, "value-centered" curriculum, wherein students may design their ownPrograms of Emphasis (POEs), which often transcend traditional majors. Programs of Emphasis may be tailored to personal goalsand needs, may lead to either a B.A. or B.S. degree, and may include courses from among 19 academic departments. Each studentconsults with two faculty advisers and may also seek counsel from Career Services staff and Counseling staff. Courseworktakes place both on and off campus and includes such varied experiences as seminars, fieldwork, "on-the-job" internships,study abroad, independent study, and research.
- Individual growth first requires the development of basic intellectual skills: the ability to readwith insight, to use language clearly and effectively, and to think analytically. A Juniata education helps students tounderstand the fundamental methods and purposes of academic inquiry and encourages them to achieve an informed appreciationof their cultural heritage.
- Juniata College is located in historic Huntingdon, Pennsylvania, a safe and beautiful learningenvironment set in the Allegheny Mountains of central Pennsylvania.
Study Abroad Stories | Juniata College
2 months ago
2018 Juniata College Campus
9 months ago
Juniata College Concert Choir
11 months ago