Saint Norbert College
St. Norbert College is a Catholic, liberal arts college embracing the Norbertine tradition of community and is committed to providing an educational environment that is intellectually, spiritually and personally challenging.
Saint Norbert College
|County||Brown County, WI|
|Title IV Eligible||Participat|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate Colleges--General|
|Institution Level||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit|
|Instructional Staff Total|
(research/public service staff included)
|150 staff||115 staff|
|Total Enrollment||2,287 students||1,633 students|
|# Full-Time Students||2,166 students||1,434 students|
|# Part-Time Students||121 students||137 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||2,229 students||1,507 students|
|# Graduate Students||58 students||129 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||1%||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees|
|Out-State Tuition Fees|
|ACT English (25-75%)||21-27||19-25|
|ACT Math (25-75%)||21-27||18-25|
|ACT Composite (25-75%)||22-27||20-25|
- St. Norbert College is a Catholic, liberal arts and sciences college founded in 1898 by a young Dutch priest, Fr. Bernard H. Pennings. Pennings was a member of the Norbertine Order, which is now more than 850 years old. St. Norbert College is the only Norbertine institution of higher education in the world.
- The College is dedicated to maintaining the type of environment in which this development can take place, a Christian community of learners and leaders in tune with Norbertine tradition.
- St. Norbert College has a curriculum of liberal learning that offers a broad range of majors and minors in the humanities and fine arts, natural sciences, and social sciences in undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
- Community life at St. Norbert is an ideal blend of learning and fun. With more than 60 clubs and organizations on campus, including 27 service organizations, you'll have choices beyond choices! Co-curricular involvement is an important aspect of the St. Norbert experience, with life-long friendships to be made, leadership skills to develop, and people to be served.
- St. Norbert College is located on the banks of the Fox River in De Pere, Wis., a residential community of about 22,000. De Pere is just five miles south of Green Bay, a metropolitan community with a population of over 230,000. Nearby is Lambeau Field, home of the National Football League's Green Bay Packers.
- St. Norbert College ranked no. 4 out of 107 colleges in the Midwest in the Best Comprehensive College-Bachelor's, Midwest region, according to the 2007 "America's Best Colleges" rankings released by "U.S. News & World Report."
Related School Videos