Mount Olive College
Mount Olive College
|County||Wayne County, NC|
|Title IV Eligible||Participat|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate Colleges--General|
|Institution Level||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit|
|Instructional Staff Total|
(research/public service staff included)
|106 staff||115 staff|
|Total Enrollment||3,690 students||1,633 students|
|# Full-Time Students||1,529 students||1,434 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,161 students||137 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||1%||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees|
|Out-State Tuition Fees|
|SAT Reading (25-75%)||400-500||450-570|
|SAT Math (25-75%)||420-520||460-573|
|ACT Composite (25-75%)||15-20||20-25|
- The college maintains and support academic excellence through higher learning and higher values in a community made up of persons dedicated to the practice and advancement of Biblically based Christian ideals and Christ centered living in all aspects of life, it also seek and require higher standards in providing relevant educational programs reflecting an emphasis on the personal growth of each student at places and times that enhance the possible.
- The College offers over 40 majors and 20 minors for recent high school graduates and college transfers in a traditional classroom format.Accelerated, modular classes held one night a week are offered for working adults. The student to faculty ratio is 14 to 1, and the average class size is 24.
- The College offers minors and concentrations of study. Programs are available for traditional learners and working adults. The Degrees Offered are Associate of Arts, Associate of Science, Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, and Bachelor of Applied Science.
- Student life is active at Mount Olive College.There are more than 30 student organizations, including student government, major clubs, performing art groups, and a range of community service opportunities. Nearly 35% of the student body participates in intercollegiate athletics (NCAA Division II), and many take part in intramural sports.
- Mount Olive College's beautiful 138 acre campus is nestled in the rural town of Mount Olive, North Carolina.Mount Olive is 60 miles east of the state's capital, Raleigh and 75 miles west of the coastal town of Wilmington.
- Mount Olive College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award Associate and baccalaureate degrees.
Mount Olive College - 1 Near You
3 years ago
Mount Olive College Hines-To-Hargrove Alley-Oop
7 years ago