College should be much more than classes, and at Grace University, it is. Grace is not a typical college. It's a center of learning that engages students in their pursuit of knowledge. Best of all, is the starting point of a journey that will take you through the rest of your life, instilled with a Christian world view that makes your faith an integral part of everything you do.
|County||Douglas County, NE|
|Title IV Eligible||Yes|
|Institution Level||4 or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit|
|Instructional Staff Total|
(research/public service staff included)
|40 staff||115 staff|
|Total Enrollment||439 students||1,633 students|
|# Full-Time Students||310 students||1,434 students|
|# Part-Time Students||129 students||137 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||371 students||1,507 students|
|# Graduate Students||68 students||129 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||1%||1%|
|% Two or more races||2%||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees|
|Out-State Tuition Fees|
|SAT Reading (25-75%)||500-620||450-570|
|SAT Math (25-75%)||430-560||460-573|
|ACT English (25-75%)||18-27||19-25|
|ACT Math (25-75%)||17-24||18-25|
|ACT Composite (25-75%)||18-26||20-25|
- We make Grace University affordable with more than 90% of students receiving some form of financial aid or scholarships.
- Through our Servant Leadership Training, Grace students volunteer two to three hours a week at more than 90 ministries around Omaha.
- Grace graduates are highly sought after by employers for their professional knowledge and ethical standards.
- Grace University athletic teams have won 48 conference championships, seven national Bible college championships and 21 sportsmanship awards.
- Grace University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association, the Commission on the Accreditation of the Association for Biblical Higher Education and the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education.
Related School Videos