|County||Bristol County, MA|
|Title IV Eligible||Participat|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate Colleges--General|
|Institution Level||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit|
|Instructional Staff Total|
(research/public service staff included)
|190 staff||115 staff|
|Total Enrollment||2,602 students||1,633 students|
|# Full-Time Students||2,590 students||1,434 students|
|# Part-Time Students||12 students||137 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||1%||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees|
|Out-State Tuition Fees|
|SAT Reading (25-75%)||520-620||450-570|
|SAT Math (25-75%)||530-630||460-573|
|SAT Writing (25-75%)||530-630||440-570|
|ACT Composite (25-75%)||24-27||20-25|
- Stonehill was founded in 1948 by the Congregation of Holy Cross whose members established the University of Notre Dame (1842). In the Catholic tradition, the Holy Cross Community seeks to broaden and enrich the horizons of students. Stonehill College educates the whole person so that each Stonehill graduate thinks, acts, and leads with courage toward the creation of a more just and compassionate world.
- As a College of Arts and Sciences and pre-professional studies, Stonehill awards on the undergraduate level the B.A., B.S., and B.S.B.A. degrees and confers a Masters of Science in Accountancy (M.S.A.).
- Stonehill offers 30 major programs, the opportunity to double major or participate in one of the College’s 37 minor programs. On average, more than 320 academic courses are offered each semester.
- It is the goal of Stonehill College to foster the total development of its students. While this is the responsibility of the entire community, the Student Affairs Division provides many opportunities for integrating the intellectual, physical, social, and spiritual development of students.
- Stonehill is a great Catholic college always ranking at the top of its category for academic excellence, first-year student retention, and graduation rates. Stonehill's integration of a solid foundation in the liberal arts, experiential learning, development of core competencies, and professional preparation produces graduates who lead prominent organizations worldwide
2018 Midnight Madness - Stonehill College Dance Team
3 months ago