|County||Perry County, AL|
|Title IV Eligible||Participat|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate Colleges--Liberal Arts|
|Institution Level||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit|
|Instructional Staff Total|
(research/public service staff included)
|32 staff||115 staff|
|Total Enrollment||368 students||1,633 students|
|# Full-Time Students||303 students||1,434 students|
|# Part-Time Students||65 students||137 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||5%||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees|
|Out-State Tuition Fees|
|SAT Reading (25-75%)||390-590||450-570|
|SAT Math (25-75%)||420-510||460-573|
|SAT Writing (25-75%)||460-660||440-570|
|ACT English (25-75%)||16-25||19-25|
|ACT Math (25-75%)||16-23||18-25|
|ACT Composite (25-75%)||18-24||20-25|
- The Judson campus is found on 80 pristine acres in Marion, Alabama which is located in the west central part of the state. The college is a short drive from Tuscaloosa, Montgomery, and Birmingham and is within easy driving distance of Atlanta, GA; Nashville, TN; Mobile, AL; and Jackson, MS.
- College facilities includes libraries, laboratories, classroom buildings, and residence halls, a state-of-the-art fine arts building, connection to the Internet, stables and equestrian area, a club house for social activities, and recreational areas for tennis, swimming, weight training, basketball, and other sports.
- Judson offers a broad and challenging liberal arts curriculum that leads to a bachelor's degree. In addition to liberal arts majors, others offered include pre-professional programs such as medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, physical therapy, law, and engineering, to name a few.
- Judson provides opportunities for participating in foreign study programs through the American Institution of Foreign Study, Capstone International Studies Program, University of Oslo and University of London, the Museum of London, Cooperative Services International Education Consortium, and the Scandinavian Seminar.
- Judson College offers educational opportunities for men and women who find it impossible to attend traditional classes on campus due to the responsibilities of maintaining a job or caring for a family, or both. Through the Distance Learning Program, students can work out flexible degree plans leading toward a baccalaureate degree completed totally through distance education.
Judson College Commencement
4 months ago
Faulkner vs Judson College (JV WBB)
9 months ago