|County||Marion County, IN|
|Title IV Eligible||Participat|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate Colleges--General|
|Institution Level||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit|
|Instructional Staff Total|
(research/public service staff included)
|30 staff||115 staff|
|Total Enrollment||729 students||1,633 students|
|# Full-Time Students||299 students||1,434 students|
|# Part-Time Students||430 students||137 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||666 students||1,507 students|
|# Graduate Students||63 students||129 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||3%||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees|
|Out-State Tuition Fees|
- Completion of the business curriculum will enable students to perform and compete effectively andprofessionally in the contemporary business environment. Students can pursue degrees in accounting, business administration,and insurance. The business division further advocates a commitment to life-long learning and community service.
- The Business Division degree programs provide students with an extensive business background, focusingon principles and techniques of effective administration. Business courses focus on basic business concepts as well asproviding training on interpersonal communication, supervision, and customer service skills. Graduates of this program willbe prepared to work in administration and/or management in various industries.
- Martin University offers 17 undergraduate degrees (B.A. or B.S.) and two graduate degrees in CommunityPsychology (M.A.) and Urban Ministry Studies (M.A./M.S.).
- Because the average age of our students is around 40, our instructors avoid a pedagogical approachfound in most college classrooms. We employ a method known as andragogy, where we involve adult learners in the learningprocess, encouraging them to bring their considerable life and work experience into the discussions.
- We are located on the southwest corner of 22nd St. and Sherman Drive, on the city's east side. You canreach the campus from Sherman Drive or by taking I-70 East exit to the Rural/Keystone exit and following the signs (thecampus is about one mile east of Keystone Avenue).
- Martin University is fully accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (North Central Association ofColleges and Schools). Martin University has been approved by the State of Indiana to offer K-6 education courses.
Martin University Celebrating 40 Years
3 years ago
Martin University could lose accreditation
6 years ago