Northwest Christian College
|County||Lane County, OR|
|Title IV Eligible||Yes|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate (Liberal Arts) Colleges II|
|Institution Level||4 or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit|
|Full-Time Undergraduate||256 students|
|Part-Time Undergraduate||146 students|
|Full-Time Graduate||20 students|
|Part-Time Graduate||68 students|
|Total Enrollment||490 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||129 students|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||96%|
|% Students Receiving Federal Grants||46%|
|Avg. Amount Of Federal Grants Received||$3,168|
|% Students Receiving State/Local Grants||13%|
|Avg. Amount Of State/Local Grants Received||$1,980|
|% Students Receiving Institutional Grants||96%|
|Avg. Amount Of Institutional Grants Received||$8,245|
|% Students Receiving Loans||83%|
|Avg. Amount Of Loan Received||$4,267|
- Faith and learning are integrated at NCC, a process basic to achieving the College's mission. We contend that optimal learning takes place as we connect the intellectual with the spiritual. Our curriculum and campus life are designed to nurture the whole person: body, mind and soul. We value our long-standing relationship with the Christian Church and seek to encourage a diverse campus community that welcomes students from a wide variety of church backgrounds.
- At NCC, faculty and staff care not only about a student's intellectual development but about his or her personal development as well. It is a place where character development, faith development, and values matter. And it is a learning environment from which students leave well-prepared for productive and satisfying careers and lives of Christian service, civic engagement, and ethical leadership.
- NCC has a compact, attractive and well-maintained campus located at Eugene, Oregon's second largest city.
- Northwest Christian College is regionally accredited by The Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU). The organization accredits the major universities and colleges both public and private in the Northwest. It allows and stipulates that the transfer of credits be handled in the same manner as those of other regionally accredited institutions.
- Northwest Christian College is a member of the Eugene Chamber of Commerce, the Oregon Independent College Association, the National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities, the Council for Christian Colleges and Universities, and the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
Related School Videos:
Contrarian Forum: David Horowitz and Cary Nelson
2 years ago
6 years ago