Northwest Christian University
|County||Lane County, OR|
|Title IV Eligible||Participat|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate Colleges--General|
|Institution Level||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit|
|Instructional Staff Total
(research/public service staff included)
|41 staff||115 staff|
|Total Enrollment||635 students||1,633 students|
|# Full-Time Students||509 students||1,434 students|
|# Part-Time Students||126 students||137 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||456 students||1,507 students|
|# Graduate Students||179 students||129 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||1%||1%|
|% Two or more races||1%||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees
|Out-State Tuition Fees
|SAT Reading (25-75%)||430-560||450-570|
|SAT Math (25-75%)||440-560||460-573|
|SAT Writing (25-75%)||410-520||440-570|
|ACT English (25-75%)||19-23||19-25|
|ACT Math (25-75%)||19-24||18-25|
|ACT Composite (25-75%)||19-23||20-25|
- Faith and learning are integrated at NCC, a process basic to achieving the College's mission. We contend that optimal learning takes place as we connect the intellectual with the spiritual. Our curriculum and campus life are designed to nurture the whole person: body, mind and soul. We value our long-standing relationship with the Christian Church and seek to encourage a diverse campus community that welcomes students from a wide variety of church backgrounds.
- At NCC, faculty and staff care not only about a student's intellectual development but about his or her personal development as well. It is a place where character development, faith development, and values matter. And it is a learning environment from which students leave well-prepared for productive and satisfying careers and lives of Christian service, civic engagement, and ethical leadership.
- NCC has a compact, attractive and well-maintained campus located at Eugene, Oregon's second largest city.
- Northwest Christian College is regionally accredited by The Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU). The organization accredits the major universities and colleges both public and private in the Northwest. It allows and stipulates that the transfer of credits be handled in the same manner as those of other regionally accredited institutions.
- Northwest Christian College is a member of the Eugene Chamber of Commerce, the Oregon Independent College Association, the National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities, the Council for Christian Colleges and Universities, and the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
Related School Videos:
Using Northwest Christian University Beacon Learning
2 months ago
Northwest Christian University Cross Country
5 months ago
Related School News:
- Student Body President at Northwest Christian University Denounces Christian ... - Christian Post
posted on November 7, 2013 at 09:23:24 pm
TheBlaze.comThe president of the student body at Northwest Christian University publicly announced that he has been a longtime atheist despite his enrollment at the Oregon-based college and is now urging Christians to practice what they preach by becoming ...Atheist student leader welcome at Christian university in OregonFox New ...