|County||York County, NE|
|Title IV Eligible||Yes|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges|
|Institution Level||4 or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit|
|Instructional Staff Total|
(research/public service staff included)
|29 staff||115 staff|
|Total Enrollment||450 students||1,633 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||1%|
|% Two or more races||-||2%|
|Finances and Admission|
|In-State Tuition Fees|
|Out-State Tuition Fees|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||600||571|
|Tuition Notes||All books & fees inc|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||99%||96%|
|SAT Reading (25-75%)||420-520||450-570|
|SAT Math (25-75%)||380-470||460-573|
|ACT English (25-75%)||16-24||19-25|
|ACT Math (25-75%)||16-24||18-25|
|ACT Composite (25-75%)||17-25||20-25|
- York College offers programs leading to baccalaureate and associate degrees. While these programs have specific requirements, they do allow you a great deal of flexibility. With the help of your academic advisor, the faculty member specially assigned to assist you in making the best choices possible, you will plan the program that best prepares you to meet your goals.
- York College is a founding member of the Midlands Collegiate Athletic Conference (MCAC), comprised of 10 liberal arts, senior colleges, with similar philosophies of supporting intercollegiate athletics as an integral part of the educational process by fostering physical, mental, social, emotional, moral and professional growth in student athletes.
- For extracurricular activities, York's students can choose among eight social clubs, eight athletic teams, five performance groups, four Christian outreach groups, three literary publications, and a range of intramural sports.
- The main campus of York College is North of East Hill Park and Levitt Stadium, between Eighth and Tenth Streets and between Delaware and Blackburn or Kiplinger Avenues. It also includes property between Mayhew and Delaware north to 12th Street. In 1995, the four-acre maintenance facility on Ninth Street was added to the Cherry Hill property just East of the main campus. South Campus on Blackburn Avenue, South across Sixth Street from East Hill Park was also acquired in 1995. Total physical plant exceeds 50 acres of land and over 700,000 square feet of buildings.
- York College is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL - York College of PA
1 year ago
York College Further Education Courses 2019
2 years ago
Looking at the Future of York College of PA
7 months ago